|"Be Careful What You Witch For"|
|Air date||May 18th, 2000|
|Writers||Brad Kern; Zack Estrin; Chris Levinson|
|Producers||Jonathan Levin; Sheryl J. Anderson; Betty Reardon; Jon Paré; David Simkins; Constance M. Burge; Brad Kern; Aaron Spelling; E. Duke Vincent; Javier Grillo-Marxuach; Chris Levinson; Zack Estrin; Peter Chomsky|
|Starring||Shannen Doherty; Holly Marie Combs; Alyssa Milano; Greg Vaughan; Dorian Gregory; Brian Krause|
"The Honeymoon's Over"
"Be Careful What You Witch For" is the twenty-second episode of season two of the supernatural family drama series Charmed and the forty-fourth episode of the series overall. It was directed by Shannen Doherty with a teleplay written by Brad Kern; Zack Estrin and Chris Levinson, based on a story treatment by Kern. It first aired on the WB Network on Thursday, May 18th, 2000.
Cast[edit | edit source]
Principal Cast[edit | edit source]
|Shannen Doherty||Prue Halliwell|
|Holly Marie Combs||Piper Halliwell|
|Alyssa Milano||Phoebe Halliwell|
|Greg Vaughan||Dan Gordon|
|Dorian Gregory||Darryl Morris|
|Brian Krause||Leo Wyatt|
Guest Stars[edit | edit source]
|Marcus Graham||Dragon Warlock|
|Jeff Corey||Council member|
|J.G. Hertzler||Council member|
|Zitto Kazann||Council member|
Featuring[edit | edit source]
Notes & Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This is the final episode of season two.
- This episode is production code number 4399043
- First episode of the series directed by actress Shannen Doherty. She also directs "The Good, the Bad and the Cursed" and "All Hell Breaks Loose".
- Actor French Stewart is given a "Special Guest Star" credit in this episode.
- This is the final appearance of Dan Gordon on the series.
Allusions[edit | edit source]
- The title of this episode is taken from the turn of phrase, "Be careful what you wish for".
See also[edit | edit source]
External Links[edit | edit source]
This article pertains to an episode from season two of the Charmed television series.
This template will categorize articles that include it into the Charmed episodes category.