|"A Paige from the Past"|
|Air date||January 17th, 2002|
|Director||James L. Conway|
|Producers||James L. Conway; Jonathan Levin; Nell Scovell; Jon Paré; Brad Kern; Aaron Spelling; E. Duke Vincent; Peter Chomsky; Daniel Cerone|
|Starring||Alyssa Milano; Rose McGowan; Holly Marie Combs; Brian Krause; Julian McMahon; Dorian Gregory|
"Muse to My Ears"
"Trial by Magic"
"A Paige from the Past" is the tenth episode of season four of the supernatural fantasy series Charmed, and the 76th episode of the series overall. It was directed by James L. Conway with a script written by Daniel Cerone. It first aired on the WB Network on Thursday, January 17th, 2002. In this episode, Paige Matthews wrestles with the guilt she feels concerning the deaths of her parents. With some help from Leo Wyatt, Paige gets to revisit her teen years and relives the day her parents died.
Cast[edit | edit source]
Starring[edit | edit source]
|Alyssa Milano||Phoebe Halliwell|
|Rose McGowan||Paige Matthews|
|Holly Marie Combs||Piper Halliwell|
|Brian Krause||Leo Wyatt|
|Julian McMahon||Cole Turner|
|Dorian Gregory||Darryl Morris|
Guest Starring[edit | edit source]
|M. Scott Wilkinson||Paige's father|
|Lisa Darr||Paige's mom|
|Larry Brandenburg||Mister Martin|
|Alex Breckenridge||Michelle Miglis|
Co-Starring[edit | edit source]
|Bradley James||Security guard|
|Dwayne Macopson||Uniform cop|
|Rhonda Stubbins||Principal Harris|
|Tommy Redmond Hicks||Captain|
Notes & Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This episode is production code number 4301076.
- This episode is included on disc three of the Charmed: The Complete Fourth Season DVD collection and disc twenty-one of the Charmed: The Complete Series boxset collection.
- This is the fourth episode of Charmed directed by James L. Conway, and his first episode from season four of the series. He previously directed the premiere episode of season three, "The Honeymoon's Over".
- This is the fifth episode of Charmed written by Daniel Cerone, who has also worked on the series as a story editor. It is his second episode from season four as a writer.
- This is the first episode of the series to air in 2002.
- Supernatural entities that appear in this episode include witches, demons, ghosts and guardian angels.
- Actress Alexandra Breckenridge will go on to play recurring roles in several horror-related television programs including American Horror Story, True Blood, and The Walking Dead.
Allusions[edit | edit source]
- One of the posters in Paige's room is for the film Scream. Actress Rose McGowan appeared in the movie as Ghostface murder victim Tatum Riley.
- One of the file numbers on Darryl Morris' assignment board is 8675309. This is also the fictional telephone number and partial title to the song "867-5309/Jenny" by Tommy Tutone, which was released in 1981.
Bloopers[edit | edit source]
- One of the posters in Paige's room is for the film Scream. The events of this episode take place in 1994, but Scream wasn't released until 1996.
Quotes[edit | edit source]
- Paige Matthews: It looks bad, I know. But it doesn't turn out this way, I promise. I get a degree in social work, I help others, I even get into Berkley thanks to high test scores and a powerful essay on the death of my... oh, let's just say a powerful essay. Uh... mum and dad, you've got to believe me.
- Phoebe Halliwell: I never answered your question. Ask me again.
- Cole Turner: Will you marry me?
- Phoebe Halliwell: Yes, I will.
- Paige Matthews: Oh my god! I'm so screwed, I'm supposed to come back as a ghost, not a ghost with braces?
- Leo Wyatt: You're meant to relive the experience not observe it, Paige.
- Paige Matthews: Yeah, but I just wanted to come back and sit on the sidelines and make sarcastic comments about my lack of style.
- Leo Wyatt: Just take a look around, Paige.
- Paige Matthews: Hey, you're right, I was cool even then.
See also[edit | edit source]
External Links[edit | edit source]
Keywords[edit | edit source]
This article pertains to an episode from season four of the Charmed television series.
This template will categorize articles that include it into the Charmed season 4 episodes category.