|This page is similar in name or subject to other pages.
|Candyman: Farewell to the Flesh|
|Title:||Candyman: Farewell to the Flesh|
|Directed by:||Bill Condon|
|Written by:||Rand Ravich|
|Produced by:||Clive Barker; Gregg D. Fienberg; Sigurjon Sighvatsson; Anna C. Miller|
|Music by:||Philip Glass|
|Edited by:||Virginia Katz|
|Distributed by:||Propaganda Films; PolyGram Filmed Entertainment|
|Released:||March 17th, 1995|
|Running time:||93 min.|
|Next:||Candyman: Day of the Dead|
Plot[edit | edit source]
Cast[edit | edit source]
|Tony Todd||Daniel Robitaille/The Candyman|
|Kelly Rowan||Annie Tarrant|
|William O'Leary||Ethan Tarrant|
|Bill Nunn||Reverend Ellis|
|Matt Clark||Honore Thibideaux|
|David Gianopoulos||Ray Levesque|
|Fay Hauser||Pam Carver|
|Joshua Gibran Mayweather||Matthew Ellis|
|Timothy Carhart||Paul McKeever|
|Veronica Cartwright||Octavia Tarrant|
|Caroline Bergeron||Coleman Tarrant|
|Brianna Blanchard||Young Caroline McKeever|
|Russell Buchanan||Kingfisher (voice)|
|Sandy Byrd||Woman in bookstore|
|Eric Cadora||Man in bookstore|
|Michael Culkin||Phillip Purcell|
|Stephen P. Dunn||Thug|
|Steven Hartman||Young boy|
|Ralph Joseph||Mister Jeffries|
|Erin Labranche||Little girl doctor|
|Carl Leblanc||Little boy king|
|Maria Mason||Befuddled teacher|
|Monica L. Monica||Reporter|
|Brian Joseph Moore||Thug|
|Randy Oglesby||Heyward Sullivan|
|Steve Picerni||Police guard|
|Eric Pierson||Ben, busboy|
|Terence Rosemore||Suspicious man at Matthew's house|
|Amy Ryder||Hostile woman at Cabrini Green|
|Patricia Sansone||Woman in bookstore|
|Hunt Scarritt||Scraggly vagrant|
|Carol Sutton||Angry woman at Matthew's house|
|Robert "Duckie" Carpenter||Quesioned criminal|
|Anthony Michael Frederick||Naked man|
Notes & Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The tagline for this film is "Evil comes when you call his name".
- Production on Candyman: Farewell to the Flesh began on August 16th, 1994. Principal photography concluded on October 19th, 1994. It was filmed on location in New Orleans, Louisiana. Reshoots were filmed in studio in Los Angeles, California.
- This is the second and final film in the series to be released theatrically.
- The origin of Daniel Robitaille, aka, the Candyman is revealed in this installment.
- Producer Gregg Fienberg is also an executive producer on the HBO television series True Blood, which also takes place in the state of Louisiana.
- This is not the only film that Tony Todd has appeared in that takes place during Mardi Gras in New Orleans. He also made a cameo appearance in the 2006 film Hatchet, the beginning of which took place during Mardi Gras.
See also[edit | edit source]
- Candyman films
- Candyman characters
- Candyman cast & crew
- Candyman image gallery
- Candyman image category
- Candyman miscellaneous
External Links[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
This article relates to the films within the Candyman film franchise. This template will categorize articles that include it into the Candyman films category.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.