|Air date||March 12th, 2002|
|Producers||Douglas Petrie; David Solomon; Gareth Davies; David Greenwalt; Jane Espenson; David Fury; Sandy Gallin; Gail Berman; Fran Rubel Kuzui; Kaz Kuzui; Joss Whedon; Marti Noxon; John F. Perry; Marc David Alpert|
|Starring||Sarah Michelle Gellar; Nicholas Brendon; Emma Caulfield; Michelle Trachtenberg; James Marsters; Alyson Hannigan|
"Normal Again" is the seventeenth episode of season six of the supernatural action series Buffy the Vampire Slayer and the 117th episode of the series overall. It was directed by Rick Rosenthal with a script written by Diego Gutierrez. It first aired on UPN on Tuesday, March 12th, 2002.
Note: Listings marked with a (†) symbol indicate cast members who are credited in this episode, but their character does not make an appearance.
|Sarah Michelle Gellar||Buffy Summers|
|Nicholas Brendon||Xander Harris|
|Emma Caulfield||Anya Jenkins ↑|
|Alyson Hannigan||Willow Rosenberg|
|Danny Strong||Jonathan Levinson|
|Adam Busch||Warren Meers|
|Tom Lenk||Andrew Wells|
|Dean Butler||Hank Summers|
|Kirsten Nelson||Lorraine Ross|
|Amber Benson||Tara Maclay|
|Kristine Sutherland||Joyce Summers|
|April Dion||Kissing girl|
Notes & Trivia
There are no notations or trivia available for this episode at this time. Be the first to add some! Just click on the edit tab under the section heading and start typing. This may include all out-of-universe as well as in-universe information relating to the episode. Acceptable notations may include:
- The production code number for the episode.
- Home video availability for the episode (VHS, DVD, Blu-ray, etc.), as well as which services provide digital download copies and/or streaming video services.
- The rating for the episode (TV-14, TV-MA, etc.)
- How many episodes in this series the director may have worked on.
- How many episodes in this series the writer may have worked on.
- Unique spelling or mis-spelling of selected cast and crew member, which may differ from how they are identified in other works.
- Character appearances and other annotations.
- There are no allusions available for this episode at this time. Be the first to add some! Just click on the edit tab under the section heading and start typing. An allusion is an incidental reference made to a character, person, event or other miscellaneous piece of media that can be found somewhere in the episode itself. In most cases, this refers to characters or events from previous episodes.
- There are no bloopers available for this episode at this time. Be the first to add some! Just click on the edit tab under the section heading and start typing. A blooper is any revealing mistake that can be found within the episode that the production crew may have missed during editing. This can range from inconsistent lines of dialogue to visible production equipment in the shot to mis-spoken lines of dialogue, or... dare we say it? A wardrobe malfunction.
- There are no quotes available for this episode at this time. Be the first to add some! Just click on the edit tab under the section heading and start typing. The preferred format for quotes is an asterisk, followed by the character's name (bold and hyper-linked), semi-colon then the quote itself (without quotation marks. Quotes should be separated by four elipses (....) unless multiple quotes are used between characters as part of a conversation.
|Buffy the Vampire Slayer. This template will categorize articles that include it into the Buffy the Vampire Slayer season 6 episodes category.|