|Directed by:||Don Coscarelli|
|Written by:||Don Coscarelli; Joe R. Lansdale|
|Produced by:||Don Coscarelli; Dac Coscarelli; Jason R. Savage|
|Music by:||Brian Tyler|
|Edited by:||Scott J. Gill; Donald Milne|
|Distributed by:||Silver Sphere Corporation|
|Released:||June 9th, 2002 |
October 10th, 2003
|Running time:||92 min.|
Bubba Ho-Tep is an American independent film blending elements of the horror and comedy genres, with an emphasis on mummy fiction. The movie was written and directed by Don Coscarelli based on a novella by Joe R. Lansdale. It was produced the Silver Sphere Corporation and premiered at the CineVegas International Film Festival on June 9th, 2002. It opened to limited theatrical release on October 10th, 2003.
|Bruce Campbell||Elvis/Sebastian Haff|
|Ossie Davis||Jack Kennedy|
|Ella Joyce||The Nurse|
|Bob Ivy||Bubba Ho-tep|
|Edith Jefferson||Elderly woman|
|Reggie Bannister||Rest home administrator|
|Daniel Roebuck||Hearse driver|
|Daniel Schweiger||Hearse driver|
|Harrison Young||Elvis' roomate|
|Linda Flammer||Room nurse|
|Cean Okada||Attending nurse|
|Solange Morand||Iron lung lady|
|Bruce Rawitz||TV announcer|
|Chuck Williams||Elvis' boy|
|Tim Goodwin||Elvis' boy|
|James Maley||Elvis' boy|
|"Two-Gun" Tyler||Elvis' boy|
|Steve Kassel||Sebastian's band, drums|
|Damon Carruesco||Sebastian's band, guitar|
|Lief Frederick||Sebastian's band, bass|
|Danny Crossen||Sebastian's band, keyboards|
|Gigi Fast Elk||Trailer park gal|
|Emily Wengel||Trailer park gal|
|Naveed Mahboobian||Egyptian guard|
|Omid Naimi||Egyptian guard|
|Joseph C. Boulder||Lunch room folks|
|Virginia Brown||Lunch room folks|
|Celia Gill||Lunch room folks|
|Harvey Flammer||Lunch room folks|
|Sylvia Flammer||Lunch room folks|
|Ruth Hansen||Lunch room folks|
|Mary Rose Waken||Lunch room folks|
|Natasha Kurtz||Vintage picture model|
|Avery Taylor||Vintage picture model|
|Nadia Angelini||Vintage picture model|
Notes & Trivia
- Bubba Ho-Tep (2002) redirects to this page.
- Scenes from the Mud Creek Shady Rest Home were shot at 7600 Consuelo Street in Downey, California.
- Bubba Ho-Tep was road-showed across the film festival circuit, though it did receive limited theatrical release. It was screened in only twenty-five theaters, but was in release for a total of fifteen weeks. It's final showing was on January 11th, 2004. 
- The primary setting of this movie is East Texas.
- Director and screenwriter Don Coscarelli is best known for creating the Phantasm film series. Actor Reggie Bannister has appeared in all of the Phantasm movie installments.
- Actor Bruce Campbell is most famously known in the horror genre for playing the role of Ashley Williams in the Evil Dead film series as well as the Ash vs Evil Dead television series.
- Actor Daniel Roebuck has appeared in numerous horror films over the years including Final Destination, The Devil's Rejects, and Rob Zombie's remakes of Halloween and Halloween II.
- Actor Harrison Young has also appeared in several horror movies such as Waxwork II: Lost in Time, Children of the Corn: The Gathering, and the 1996 remake of Humanoids from the Deep.
- CineVegas International Film Festival; Premiere.
- Box Office Mojo; Bubba Ho-Tep; Domestic summary.