|"Turn of the Screw"|
|Air date||August 16th, 2006|
|Producers||Avi Arad; David S. Goyer; Jon Kroll; Jim Rosenthal; David Simkins; Gordon Mark; Lori Huck; Daniel Truly|
|Starring||Kirk "Sticky" Jones; Jill Wagner; Nelson Lee; Jessica Gower; Neil Jackson|
"Angels & Demons"
"Turn of the Screw" is the eighth episode of season one of the television program Blade: The Series. It was directed by Norberto Barba and written by Barbara Nance. It first aired on Spike TV on Wednesday, August 16th, 2006 at 10:00 pm. In this episode, Krista asks Blade for help as her mother, now a vampire, has run away, and Alex wants to save Chase from Marcus.
Cast[edit | edit source]
Starring[edit | edit source]
|Kirk "Sticky" Jones||Blade, Eric Brooks|
|Jill Wagner||Krista Starr|
|Neil Jackson||Marcus Van Sciver|
Guest Starring[edit | edit source]
|Larry Poindexter||Agent Ray Collins|
|P. Lynn Johnson||Lisa Starr|
|Don Thompson||Uncle Pat McCallum|
|Fulvio Cecere||Mack Sorenson|
Co-Starring[edit | edit source]
|Tyler McClendon||Paramedic #1|
|Blake Mawson||Storage security guard|
|Sylvesta Stuart||Chtonian security guard|
Notes & Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The character of Blade was created by writer Marv Wolfman and Gene Colan. He first appeared in Tomb of Dracula #10, published by Marvel Comics in July, 1973. Blade: The Series was developed for television by David S. Goyer.
- This episode is rated TV-14.
- Lisa Starr becomes a vampire with this episode. The implication is that Krista Starr kills her mother at the end of the episode. The gun-shot takes place off-camera.
Quotes[edit | edit source]
- Marcus Van Sciver: Hey, don't wait! You don't listen to him, you get up and you get dressed now or I will kill you before you take another breath! You were here to close a deal not to whore yourself out to a degenerate pure-blood!
- Chase: I think he wants me to fail.
- Alex: Why?
- Chase: I almost died in Berlin - Blade. I got burnt. I think Marcus lost faith in me. All he needs is an excuse to replace me.
- Alex: You look good, Chase.
- Chase: That's the best you can do. After what? Sixty years.
- Alex: sixty-three, but who's counting?
- Chase: Apparently you are.
- Alex: You're beautiful.
- Chase: You already have me in bed, you can stop.
- Marcus Van Sciver: (walking in) No, please continue. It's a hell of a show.
- Alex: What are you doing?
- Chase: Giving you the chance to prove that Purebloods aren't immortal. Purebloods can die, and we the infected ones will be the ones to take you all down.
Crew[edit | edit source]
See also[edit | edit source]
External Links[edit | edit source]
|Blade: The Series. This template will categorize articles that include it into the Blade episodes category.|