|"Turn of the Screw"|
|Air date||August 16th, 2006|
|Producers||Avi Arad; David S. Goyer; Jon Kroll; Jim Rosenthal; David Simkins; Gordon Mark; Lori Huck; Daniel Truly|
|Starring||Kirk "Sticky" Jones; Jill Wagner; Nelson Lee; Jessica Gower; Neil Jackson|
"Angels & Demons"
"Turn of the Screw" is the eighth episode of season one of the television program Blade: The Series. It was directed by Norberto Barba and written by Barbara Nance. It first aired on Spike TV on Wednesday, August 16th, 2006 at 10:00 pm. In this episode, Krista asks Blade for help as her mother, now a vampire, has run away, and Alex wants to save Chase from Marcus.
|Kirk "Sticky" Jones||Blade, Eric Brooks|
|Jill Wagner||Krista Starr|
|Neil Jackson||Marcus Van Sciver|
Guest Starring Edit
|Larry Poindexter||Agent Ray Collins|
|P. Lynn Johnson||Lisa Starr|
|Don Thompson||Uncle Pat McCallum|
|Fulvio Cecere||Mack Sorenson|
|Tyler McClendon||Paramedic #1|
|Blake Mawson||Storage security guard|
|Sylvesta Stuart||Chtonian security guard|
Notes & Trivia Edit
- The character of Blade was created by writer Marv Wolfman and Gene Colan. He first appeared in Tomb of Dracula #10, published by Marvel Comics in July, 1973. Blade: The Series was developed for television by David S. Goyer.
- This episode is rated TV-14.
- Lisa Starr becomes a vampire with this episode. The implication is that Krista Starr kills her mother at the end of the episode. The gun-shot takes place off-camera.
- Marcus Van Sciver: Hey, don't wait! You don't listen to him, you get up and you get dressed now or I will kill you before you take another breath! You were here to close a deal not to whore yourself out to a degenerate pure-blood!
- Chase: I think he wants me to fail.
- Alex: Why?
- Chase: I almost died in Berlin - Blade. I got burnt. I think Marcus lost faith in me. All he needs is an excuse to replace me.
- Alex: You look good, Chase.
- Chase: That's the best you can do. After what? Sixty years.
- Alex: sixty-three, but who's counting?
- Chase: Apparently you are.
- Alex: You're beautiful.
- Chase: You already have me in bed, you can stop.
- Marcus Van Sciver: (walking in) No, please continue. It's a hell of a show.
- Alex: What are you doing?
- Chase: Giving you the chance to prove that Purebloods aren't immortal. Purebloods can die, and we the infected ones will be the ones to take you all down.
See also Edit
External Links Edit
|Blade: The Series. This template will categorize articles that include it into the Blade episodes category.|