|This page is similar in name or subject to other pages.
Season 1, Episode 7
|Airdate||August 9th, 2006|
|Producer||Avi Arad; David S. Goyer; Jon Kroll; Jim Rosenthal; David Simkins; Gordon Mark; Lori Huck; Daniel Truly|
|Starring||Kirk "Sticky" Jones; Jill Wagner; Nelson Lee; Jessica Gower; Neil Jackson|
|Next||"Turn of the Screw"|
"Sacrifice" is the seventh episode of season one of the television program Blade: The Series. It was directed by David Straiton and written by Chris Ruppenthal. It first aired on Spike TV on Wednesday, August 9th, 2006 at 10:00 pm. While investigating the virus that had been implanted in Vanessa, Blade learns about the murder of Flannigan, a cop who helped care for him when he was a child.
|Kirk "Sticky" Jones||Blade|
|Jill Wagner||Krista Starr|
|Neil Jackson||Marcus Van Sciver|
Guest Starring Edit
|Larry Poindexter||Agent Ray Collins|
|Bokeem Woodbine||Steppin' Razor|
|Jon Kent Ethridge||Young Blade|
|P. Lynn Johnson||Lisa Starr|
|Don Thompson||Uncle Pat McCallum|
|Colin Lawrence||Young Robert Brooks|
|Robinne Fanfaire||Young Viola Watkins|
|Richard Roundtree||Robert Brooks|
|John De Santis||Thorne|
|Benita Ha||Doctor Chang|
|Elias Toufexis||Young Donny Flannigan|
|Peter Hall||Donny Flannigan|
|B.J. Harrison||Viola Watkins|
|Adrian Mcmorran||Young Whistler|
|Todd Thompson||Chthon Doctor|
|Brett Delaney||Detective #1|
|Rhonda Dent||Hospice nurse|
|Dexter Bell||Robber #1|
|Sean Whale||Robber #2|
Notes & Trivia Edit
- The character of Blade was created by writer Marv Wolfman and artist Gene Colan. He first appeared in Tomb of Dracula, Volume 1 #10 in July, 1973.
- This episode is rated TV-14.
- This is the only episode of the series directed by David Straiton. He also directed two episodes of the TV show FreakyLinks which was created by Blade executive producer David S. Goyer.
- The flashback sequences from this episode take place in the year 1977.
- Earliest chronological appearance of Abraham Whistler.
- Adrian Mcmorran, who plays Whistler, also appeared in "The Looks of Love" episode of a TV series called Whistler. He played a character named Dillon.
- Actor Jon Kent Ethridge, who plays young Blade in this episode, is from Detroit, Michigan, which is also where the series takes place and is the hometown of Blade.
See also Edit
External Links Edit
|Blade: The Series. This template will categorize articles that include it into the Blade episodes category.|