|Air date||September 6th, 2006|
|Producers||Avi Arad; David S. Goyer; Jon Kroll; Jim Rosenthal; David Simkins; Gordon Mark; Lori Huck; Daniel Truly|
|Starring||Kirk "Sticky" Jones; Jill Wagner; Nelson Lee; Jessica Gower; Neil Jackson|
"Monsters" is the eleventh episode of season one of the television program Blade: The Series. It was directed by Ken Girotti with a script written by Daniel Truly. It first aired on Spike TV on Wednesday, September 6th, 2006 at 10:00 pm.
|Kirk "Sticky" Jones||Blade|
|Jill Wagner||Krista Starr|
|Neil Jackson||Marcus Van Sciver|
Guest Starring Edit
|Larry Poindexter||Ray Collins|
|Tom Butler||Tucker Moffot|
|John De Santis||Thorne|
|Chris Cound||Crunchy dude|
|Elfina Luk||Crunchy chick|
|Beverley Elliott||Bobbie Lofink|
Notes & Trivia Edit
There are no notations or trivia available for this episode at this time. Be the first to add some! Just click on the edit tab under the section heading and start typing. This may include all out-of-universe as well as in-universe information relating to the episode. Acceptable notations may include:
- The production code number for the episode.
- Home video availability for the episode (VHS, DVD, Blu-ray, etc.), as well as which services provide digital download copies and/or streaming video services.
- The rating for the episode (TV-14, TV-MA, etc.)
- How many episodes in this series the director may have worked on.
- How many episodes in this series the writer may have worked on.
- Unique spelling or mis-spelling of selected cast and crew member, which may differ from how they are identified in other works.
- Character appearances and other annotations.
- Chase: Should I join the party? You know how much I enjoy helping people meet our Lord.
- Charlotte: Blade. So good to finally meet you.
- Blade: Wish I could say the same.
- Charlotte: Come now. No respect for a long-time foe?
- Blade: Not even a little.
- Blade: We only need to find one - where he's gonna massacre the Chthon purebloods.
- Shen: So you can go and watch?
- Blade: So I can join the party.
- Blade: What's that?
- Shen: Company. It's probably just a homeless guy looking for a place to crash.
- Blade: That's a gun not a pillow. Let's go wish him good night.
- Shen: We're really getting close, huh? The big brass ring.
- Blade: We'll be getting big brass dick if we don't find out where it's going down. Any word on Krista?
- Shen: Not a peep since she went back to Chthon. You think she's getting hell for being AWOL too long?
- Blade: At Chthon all you get is hell.
See also Edit
External Links Edit
|Blade: The Series. This template will categorize articles that include it into the Blade episodes category.|