|Air date||August 30th, 2006|
|Producers||Avi Arad; David S. Goyer; Jon Kroll; Jim Rosenthal; David Simkins; Gordon Mark; Lori Huck; Daniel Truly|
|Starring||Kirk "Sticky" Jones; Jill Wagner; Nelson Lee; Jessica Gower; Neil Jackson|
"Angels & Demons"
"Hunters" is the tenth episode of season one of the television program Blade: The Series. It was directed by Brad Turner with a script written by Geoff Johns. It first aired on Spike TV on Wednesday, September 6th, 2006 at 10:00 pm.
|Kirk "Sticky" Jones||Blade|
|Jill Wagner||Krista Starr|
|Neil Jackson||Marcus Van Sciver|
Guest Starring Edit
|Scott Heindl||The White Prince|
|Lauren Lee Smith||Bethany|
|John De Santis||Thorne|
|Yee Jee Tso||Daniel|
|Holly Eglington||Stripper #2|
|Cianna Cheridan||Stripper #1|
|Mike Azevedo||European passenger|
Notes & Trivia Edit
There are no notations or trivia available for this episode at this time. Be the first to add some! Just click on the edit tab under the section heading and start typing. This may include all out-of-universe as well as in-universe information relating to the episode. Acceptable notations may include:
- The production code number for the episode.
- Home video availability for the episode (VHS, DVD, Blu-ray, etc.), as well as which services provide digital download copies and/or streaming video services.
- The rating for the episode (TV-14, TV-MA, etc.)
- How many episodes in this series the director may have worked on.
- How many episodes in this series the writer may have worked on.
- Unique spelling or mis-spelling of selected cast and crew member, which may differ from how they are identified in other works.
- Character appearances and other annotations.
- Blade: You got too close to Marcus.
- Krista Starr: What are you talking about?
- Blade: House of Chthon keeps their windows open at night. I took a peek.
- Krista Starr: Screw you.
- Blade: Screw me?
- Shen: We won't let anything happen to you, Bethany.
- Bethany: We? (Blade enters)
- Shen: Don't freak.
- Bethany: Freak? No, I... are you kiddin'? I mean he looks like he could take anything on! That's-that's good, right?
- Blade: What's the matter, asshole? Not smiling anymore?! You know, I think I see a light.
- Krista Starr: I lost everyone- everything.
- Blade: Addicts never handle loss very well and that's what you are, an addict. But you have a choice. Keep going or not.
- Krista Starr: Does it ever get any better?
- Blade: Every time I kill a vampire.
See also Edit
External Links Edit
|Blade: The Series. This template will categorize articles that include it into the Blade episodes category.|