Season 1, Episode 11
|Airdate|| March 22nd, 2014 (CAN)|
March 24th, 2014 (US)
|Producer||Patrick Banister; John Barbisan; Norman Denver; Daegan Fryklind; Margaret O'Brien; Will Pascoe; Grant Rosenberg; J.B. Sugar; Wil Zmak|
|Starring||Laura Vandervoort; Greyston Holt; Greg Bryk; Paul Greene; Steve Lund|
"Settling" is the eleventh episode of season one of the supernatural werewolf series Bitten and the eleventh episode of the series overall. It was directed by James Dunnison with a script written by Wil Zmak. It first aired in Canada on the Space Channel on Saturday, March 22nd, 2014. It first aired in the United States on Syfy on Monday, March 24th, 2014.
Principal Cast Edit
|Laura Vandervoort||Elena Michaels|
|Greyston Holt||Clayton Danvers|
|Greg Bryk||Jeremy Danvers|
|Paul Greene||Philip McAdams|
|Steve Lund||Nick Sorrentino|
Guest Stars Edit
|Kristen Pizycki||Elena body double|
Notes & Trivia Edit
- This episode is rated TV-MA.
- This is the second episode of Bitten directed by James Dunnison. He previously directed "Descent". It is his final episode for season one.
- This is the second episode of Bitten written by Wil Zmak. He previously wrote "Prisoner". It is his final episode for season one as writer.
- When Sheriff Karen Morgan takes a sip from her coffee mug, it is quite obvious from her lack of throat movements that she is not actually drinking anything.
- Karl Marsten: The boyfriend and his sister have packed up and left. Before that, I had a lovely chat with Logan's object of affection. It's really quite cheery to see them so riled up.
- Victor Olson: I want to tear this pretty boy's head off.
- Thomas Leblanc: Did he hurt your pride, Victor?
- Clayton Danvers: Leblanc is a psychopath. I think they lost control of him. Santos is the one I'm worried about. Think it through. He unleashed Olson on you. And why would he want Philip to see the video of you as a wolf?
- Elena Michaels: Because he knows that if Philip ever found out about us, we'd have to...
- Clayton Danvers: We'd have to kill him.
- Clayton Danvers: Be a lot easier if you stay out of this. Get to the door first chance you get.
- Philip McAdams: I'm not going anywhere!
- Victor Olson: Music to my ears.
- Clayton Danvers: Once I'm done breaking this one's head open... I'm going to take my time with you, Santos.
- Sheriff Karen Morgan: First the wolf... then a dumping ground for a serial killer. It's terrible for our town.
See also Edit
External Links Edit
|season one of the Bitten television series.|