|"Where the Wild Things Are"|
|Air date||February 22nd, 2009 (UK)|
August 22nd, 2009 (US)
|Producers||Matthew Bouch; Alison Law; Rob Pursey|
|Starring||Lenora Crichlow; Russell Tovey; Aidan Turner|
"Another Fine Mess"
"Bad Moon Rising"
Synopsis[edit | edit source]
Cast[edit | edit source]
Principal Cast[edit | edit source]
|Lenora Crichlow||Annie Sawyer|
|Russell Tovey||George Sands|
|Aidan Turner||John Mitchell|
Guest Stars[edit | edit source]
|Annabel Scholey||Lauren Drake|
|Jason Watkins||William Herrick|
|Sinead Keenan||Nina Pickering|
|Gregg Chillin||Owen Norayan|
|Maria Del Carmen||Vampire Lily|
|Lorena Fernández||Captive human|
Notes & Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This is the first episode of Being Human directed by Colin Teague. His next episode is "Bad Moon Rising".
- This is the fourth episode of Being Human written by series creator Toby Whithouse. He previously wrote "Another Fine Mess". His next episode is "Bad Moon Rising".
- This episode had an average viewership of 797,000 people.
- Actress Maria Del Carmen is uncredited for her participation in this episode.
- Actress Lorena Fernández is uncredited for her participation in this episode.
- Final appearance of Lauren Drake; dies in this episode.
- Actress Clare Higgins is also known for playing the role of evil bitch Julia Cotton in the Hellraiser film series.
Allusions[edit | edit source]
- The title of this episode is taken from the 1963 children's picture book Where the Wild Things Are by Maurice Sendak.
Quotes[edit | edit source]
- Annie Sawyer: There's a question you haven't asked yourself yet – if I exist, what else does? You think you're the big bad wolf, you should see George on a full moon. You think you're a cold blooded murderer. Mitchell was killing eighty years before you were even born.
- George Sands: That was pathetic. We're the world's gayest ninjas.
- Annie Sawyer: I don't get it. I hit him with a chair and nothing and you punch him with your girlie arm and he's knocked out.
- Annie Sawyer: I want to scare him. To make him cry and beg and scream. It's not just about justice, it's more jagged than that. Is that wrong?
- George Sands: It's human. Not everything about being human is nice.
See also[edit | edit source]
External Links[edit | edit source]
This article contains an excessive amount of redlinks, ie, articles that have yet to be created. Editors are encouraged to create articles corresponding to the "red links" shown on this page.
This template will categorize articles that include it into Articles with excessive redlinks.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.