|"Turn This Mother Out"|
|Air date||January 16th, 2012|
|Writers||Jeremy Carver; Anna Fricke|
|Producers||Toby Whithouse; Michael Prupas; Adam Kane; Irene Litinsky; Elissa Lewis; Rob Pursey; Gilles Perreault; Cori A. Davine; Evan Tussman; Loïc Bernard|
|Starring||Sam Witwer; Meaghan Rath; Sam Huntington|
"A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to Me Killing You"
"Do You Really Want to Hurt Me?"
"Turn This Mother Out" is the first episode of season two of the North American television series Being Human and the fourteenth episode of the series overall. The episode was directed by co-executive producer Adam Kane and written by series developers Jeremy Carver and Anna Fricke. It first aired in the United States on Monday, January 16th, 2012 on Syfy and in Canada on the Space channel. In this episode, all of Bishop's orphaned vampires flock to Aidan for guidance. Aidan tries to mentor them on the merits of not drinking from living humans, but not all of them agree on Aidan's methods. Nora suspects that she has inherited the curse of lycanthropy from Josh, but refuses to let him in on her concerns. Sally reluctantly decides to attend her high school reunion where she meets the ghost of a boy named Stevie Atkins who committed suicide when he was sixteen. She also encounters the ghost of one of the school's biggest snobs and decides to give her a piece of her ectoplasmic mind. Meanwhile, a vampire elder referred to as "Mother" arrives in Boston to clean up the mess left behind in the wake of Bishop's death.
Cast[edit | edit source]
Starring[edit | edit source]
|Sam Witwer||Aidan Waite|
|Meaghan Rath||Sally Malik|
|Sam Huntington||Josh Levison|
Guest Starring[edit | edit source]
|Kristen Hager||Nora Sargeant|
|Robert Naylor||Stevie Atkins|
|Erin Agostino||Diane Alcott|
|James Murray||Councilman #1|
|Jean Guimond||Mister Sims|
|Kevin Kelsall||Vampire assassin #1|
|Dennis A. Lafond||Vampire assassin #2|
|Ziad Ghanem||Stoop vampire #1|
|Kyle Purves||Stoop vampire #2|
|Claudia Tiseo||Girl at bar|
Notes & Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This episode is rated TV-14.
- Opening narration: Aidan Waite.
- First episode of the series of 2012.
- This is the fourth episode of Being Human directed by Adam Kane. He previously directed "A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to Me Killing You". His next episode is "Partial Eclipse of the Heart".
- This is the eighth episode of Being Human co-written by Jeremy Carver. He previously wrote "A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to Me Killing You". His next episode is "Mama Said There'd Be Decades Like These".
- This is the eighth episode of Being Human co-written by Anna Fricke. She previously wrote "A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to Me Killing You". Her next episode is "Mama Said There'd Be Decades Like These".
- Claudia Tiseo is uncredited for her participation in this episode.
- First appearance of Mother.
- First episode where Nora transforms into a werewolf.
- The conversation between Josh and Nora suggests that only a month's worth of time has passed since "A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to Me Killing You". The time period is definitely set in 2012 in keeping with Sally's approximate age and her attendance of her ten-year high school reunion.
See also[edit | edit source]
External Links[edit | edit source]
This article contains an excessive amount of redlinks, ie, articles that have yet to be created. Editors are encouraged to create articles corresponding to the "red links" shown on this page.
This template will categorize articles that include it into Articles with excessive redlinks.