|"The Last Broadcast"|
|Air date||March 10th, 2013|
|Producers||Polly Buckle; Rob Pursey; Toby Whithouse; Philip Trethowan|
|Starring||Michael Socha; Damien Molony; Kate Bracken; Steven Robertson|
"No Care, All Responsibility"
"The Last Broadcast" is the sixth episode of season five of the British supernatural drama series Being Human. It is the thirty-sixth and final episode of the program overall. It was directed by Daniel O'Hara with a script written by series creator Toby Whithouse. It first aired in the United Kingdom on BBC Three on Sunday, March 10th, 2013 at 10:00 pm.
Cast[edit | edit source]
Principal Cast[edit | edit source]
|Michael Socha||Tom McNair|
|Damien Molony||Hal Yorke|
|Kate Bracken||Alex Millar|
|Steven Robertson||Dominic Rook|
Guest Stars[edit | edit source]
|Phil Davis||Captain Hatch|
|Ellie Kendrick||Allison Larkin|
|Gordon Kennedy||Brendan Millar|
|Toby Whithouse||Alistair Frith|
Notes & Trivia[edit | edit source]
There are no notations or trivia available for this episode at this time. Be the first to add some! Just click on the edit tab under the section heading and start typing. This may include all out-of-universe as well as in-universe information relating to the episode. Acceptable notations may include:
- The production code number for the episode.
- Home video availability for the episode (VHS, DVD, Blu-ray, etc.), as well as which services provide digital download copies and/or streaming video services.
- The rating for the episode (TV-14, TV-MA, etc.)
- How many episodes in this series the director may have worked on.
- How many episodes in this series the writer may have worked on.
- Unique spelling or mis-spelling of selected cast and crew member, which may differ from how they are identified in other works.
- Character appearances and other annotations.
Allusions[edit | edit source]
- There are no allusions available for this episode at this time. Be the first to add some! Just click on the edit tab under the section heading and start typing. An allusion is an incidental reference made to a character, person, event or other miscellaneous piece of media that can be found somewhere in the episode itself. In most cases, this refers to characters or events from previous episodes.
Bloopers[edit | edit source]
- There are no bloopers available for this episode at this time. Be the first to add some! Just click on the edit tab under the section heading and start typing. A blooper is any revealing mistake that can be found within the episode that the production crew may have missed during editing. This can range from inconsistent lines of dialogue to visible production equipment in the shot to mis-spoken lines of dialogue, or... dare we say it? A wardrobe malfunction.
Quotes[edit | edit source]
- Hal Yorke: I'm not a part of this little project now, which gives me clarity that I didn't have before. Annie, George, Mitchell, Nina, the two of you. None of you realized. None of us realized, it's the desire to be human is the end, not the beginning. To want it, is to have it. You're not wasting your time Tom, you've already won.
See also[edit | edit source]
External Links[edit | edit source]