|Air date||February 8th, 2009 (UK)|
August 8th, 2009 (US)
|Producers||Matthew Bouch; Alison Law; Rob Pursey|
|Starring||Lenora Crichlow; Russell Tovey; Aidan Turner|
"Another Fine Mess"
"Ghost Town" is the third episode of series one of the British supernatural drama Being Human and the fourth episode of the program overall. It was directed by Alex Pillai and written by Rachel Anthony. It first aired in the UK on BBC 3 on Sunday, February 8th, 2009 at 9:00 pm. It first aired in the US on BBC America on August 8th, 2009.
Synopsis[edit | edit source]
Cast[edit | edit source]
Principal Cast[edit | edit source]
|Lenora Crichlow||Annie Sawyer|
|Russell Tovey||George Sands|
|Aidan Turner||John Mitchell|
Guest Stars[edit | edit source]
|Annabel Scholey||Lauren Drake|
|Jason Watkins||William Herrick|
|Gregg Chillin||Owen Norayen|
|Sinead Keenan||Nina Pickering|
Notes & Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This episode reveals that Annie was twenty-two-years-old when she died.
Allusions[edit | edit source]
- The title of this episode is also the title to the song "Ghost Town" by The Specials, which is played in this episode.
Quotes[edit | edit source]
- George Sands: So what needs to be resolved?
- Annie Sawyer: Well if I knew that, it wouldn't need resolving, would it? Keep up!
- John Mitchell: You know what I think? The house was telling us. All that stuff about the pipes and the taps. It's like it was all part of you. It was your memories. They were ...
- George Sands: ... affecting the plumbing.
- John Mitchell: It's stopped now, hasn't it? Now everything's normal?
- George Sands: Well that's something.
- Annie Sawyer: Yeah. I find out that the love of my life killed me. But it's okay, because at least now we can wash up.
- George Sands: Do you see what you've done? You've turned us into a "Hello, how are you" programme with the whole sodding neighbourhood.
- John Mitchell: We're valued members of the local community.
- George Sands: Yes, until we inadvertently kill one of them.
See also[edit | edit source]
External Links[edit | edit source]