|This page is similar in name or subject to other pages.
|"Dog Eat Dog"|
|Air date||March 21st, 2011|
|Writers||Jeremy Carver; Anna Fricke|
|Producers||Jeremy Carver; Cari Davine; Anna Fricke; Adam Kane; Elissa Lewis; Irene Litinsky; Gilles Perreault; Michael Prupas; Rob Pursey; Keith Samples; Evan Tussman; Toby Whithouse|
|Starring||Sam Witwer; Meaghan Rath; Sam Huntington|
"I Want You Back (From the Dead)"
"Dog Eat Dog" is the tenth episode of season one of the North American television series Being Human. The episode was directed by Paolo Barzman and written by series developers Jeremy Carver and Anna Fricke. It first aired in the United States on Monday, March 21st, 2011 on Syfy and in Canada on the Space Channel. In this episode, Josh is kidnapped by Bishop's vampire goons and forced to participate in an underground dog fight against another werewolf. Aidan must try and save him without also risking his own endangerment at the hands of three vampire elders known as "The Dutch".
Cast[edit | edit source]
Principal Cast[edit | edit source]
|Sam Witwer||Aidan Waite|
|Meaghan Rath||Sally Malik|
|Sam Huntington||Josh Levinson|
Guest Stars[edit | edit source]
|Mark Pellegrino||James Bishop|
|Vincent Leclerc||Marcus Damnian|
|Sarah Allen||Rebecca Flynt|
|Tomás Ross||Aidan's son|
|Aurélie Morgane||Vampire accordian player|
Notes & Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Opening narration: James Bishop
- This episode is rated TV-14.
- This is the second episode of Being Human directed by Paolo Barzman. He previously directed "I Want You Back (From the Dead)". His next episode is "Do You Really Want to Hurt Me?".
- This is the sixth episode of Being Human co-written by Jeremy Carver. He previously wrote "I See Your True Colors and That's Why I Hate You". His next episode is "A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to Me Killing You".
- This is the sixth episode of Being Human co-written by Anna Fricke. She previously wrote "I See Your True Colors and That's Why I Hate You". Her next episode is "A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to Me Killing You".
- Actor Adrien Burhop is credited as Adrian Burhop in this episode.
- Actor Tomás Ross is credited as Aidan's son in this episode, but no such character is represented in the episode itself.
- "Dog Eat Dog" was also the name of the eighth episode of season one of the ABC television series The Gates. Both episodes focused on werewolves.
- Season 3 of the HBO television series True Blood featured werewolf-like shape-changers who also participated in supernatural dog fights.
- Flashback scenes from this episode take place between the years 1955 and 1956 (according to the license plate on Bishop's car).
- Bishop's first name, James, is revealed in this episode.
- This is the first appearance of the Dutch. Heggeman and Stolzfus are named in this episode. They appear next in "Going Dutch".
See also[edit | edit source]
External Links[edit | edit source]
This article contains an excessive amount of redlinks, ie, articles that have yet to be created. Editors are encouraged to create articles corresponding to the "red links" shown on this page.
This template will categorize articles that include it into Articles with excessive redlinks.