|"Children Shouldn't Play With Undead Things"|
|Air date||March 7th, 2011|
|Director||Jeremiah S. Chechik|
|Producers||Toby Whithouse; Rob Pursey; Jeremy Carver; Anna Fricke; Michael Prupas; Adam Kane; Irene Litinsky; Elissa Lewis; Cari A. Davine|
|Starring||Sam Witwer; Meaghan Rath; Sam Huntington|
"I See Your True Colors and That's Why I Hate You"
I Want You Back (From the Dead)"
"Children Shouldn't Play With Undead Things" is the title to the eighth episode of season one of the North American version of the supernatural drama series Being Human. It was directed by Jeremiah S. Chechik with a script written by Chris Dingess. It first aired on Syfy on Monday, March 7th, 2011 at 9:00 pm.
Cast[edit | edit source]
Starring[edit | edit source]
|Sam Witwer||Aidan Waite|
|Meaghan Rath||Sally Malik|
|Sam Huntington||Josh Levison|
Guest Starring[edit | edit source]
|Sarah Allen||Rebecca Flynt|
|Kristen Hager||Nora Sargeant|
|Jason Spevack||Bernie Lanham|
|Cindy Sampson||Cindy Lanham|
Co-Starring[edit | edit source]
|Kathleen Fee||Barbara, the ghost|
|Charles Bender||Doctor Travis Reed|
|Bill Corday||Nathan, the ghost|
|Elliot Larson||Bully #1|
|Ryan Antel||Bully #2|
|Paul Whitney||Ghost policeman|
Notes & Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Opening narration:
- This episode is rated TV-14.
- This is the second episode of Being Human directed by Jeremiah S. Chechik. He previously directed "I See Your True Colors and That's Why I Hate You".
- This is the second episode of Being Human written by Chris Dingess. He previously wrote Wouldn't It Be Nice (If We Were Human)". His next episode is "Going Dutch".
Allusions[edit | edit source]
- The title of this episode is taken from the 1972 horror/comedy Children Shouldn't Play with Dead Things, directed by Bob Clark.
Quotes[edit | edit source]
- Sally Malik: Ok, how's your breath.
- Josh Levison: (breathes)
- Sally Malik: (sniffs, pauses) I don't have the sense of smell anymore.
- Josh Levison: (sighs, then breathes towards Aidan)
- Aidan Waite: (sniffs) I gotta be honest, it just smells like dog to me...
- Josh Levison: (opens his arms with frustration)
- Aidan Waite: But I'm sure it's minty fresh!
See also[edit | edit source]