|This page is similar in name or subject to other pages.
|"Bad Moon Rising"|
|Air date||March 1st, 2009 (UK)|
August 29th, 2009 (US)
|Producers||Matthew Bouch; Alison Law; Rob Pursey|
|Starring||Lenora Crichlow; Russell Tovey; Aidan Turner|
"Where the Wild Things Are"
"Cure and Contagion"
"Bad Moon Rising" is the sixth episode of series one of the British supernatural drama Being Human and the seventh episode of the program overall. It was directed by Colin Teague and written by Toby Whithouse. It first aired in the UK on BBC 3 on Sunday, March 1st, 2009 at 9:00 pm. It first aired in the United States on BBC America on August 29th, 2009.
Synopsis[edit | edit source]
Cast[edit | edit source]
Principal Cast[edit | edit source]
|Lenora Crichlow||Annie Sawyer|
|Russell Tovey||George Sands|
|Aidan Turner||John Mitchell|
Guest Stars[edit | edit source]
|Jason Watkins||William Herrick|
|Sinead Keenan||Nina Pickering|
|Gregg Chillin||Owen Norayen|
|Rebecca Cooper||Canteen girl|
|Rick Bacon||Doctor Newell|
Notes & Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Being Human: 1.6 redirects to this page.
- Production code number: 106.
- Actor Jason Gregg, who plays a hoodie, is uncredited for his participation in this episode.
- Actress Maria Del Carmen, who plays a vampire named Lily, is uncredited for her participation in this episode.
- Actress Lorena Fernández, who plays a captive human, is uncredited for her participation in this episode.
- This is the final appearance of Seth; dies in this episode.
- This is the final appearance of William Herrick; dies in this episode.
Allusions[edit | edit source]
- The Priest makes a reference to Yentl in this episode. Yentl is a 1983 musical drama film directed, written, produced and starring Barbara Streisand. The film received the Academy Award for Best Original Score and the Golden Globe Awards for Best Motion Picture-comedy and Best Director for Streisand.
Bloopers[edit | edit source]
- As a ghost, Annie Sawyer's appearance is static and looks the same as she did on the day that she died. However, in this episode, there are alterations to her clothing, including three variations of her grey sweater.
Quotes[edit | edit source]
- Nina Pickering: Who are you?
- Annie Sawyer: Annie. I saw you at the house.
- Nina Pickering: No, you didn't. What are you talking about?
- Annie Sawyer: No, you're right. I haven't. I haven't.
- Mark: Jewish people pray, I've seen Yentl.
- George Sands: You're very sarcastic for a vicar.
- Mark: Yeah, so people tell me and I feel really bad about it and then I forgive myself.
- William Herrick: So, a werewolf, a ghost and a vampire decide to live like humans do. They get jobs, a house and a TV licence. They make friends they will lie to, take lovers they will infect. In fact, the only part of humanity they successfully adopt is it's ability to deceive and destroy. All in all, I'd say your little scheme has been something of a failure.
- John Mitchell: And what about your plans? Right now, how would you say they're working out?
- William Herrick: Well, the fat lady ain't singing yet.
See also[edit | edit source]
External Links[edit | edit source]