|"A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to Me Killing You"|
|Air date||April 11th, 2011|
|Writers||Jeremy Carver; Anna Fricke|
|Producers||Toby Whithouse; Michael Prupas; Adam Kane; Irene Litinsky; Elissa Lewis|
|Starring||Sam Witwer; Meaghan Rath; Sam Huntington|
"You're the One That I Haunt"
"Turn This Mother Out"
"A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to Me Killing You" is the thirteenth episode of season one of the North American television series Being Human. The episode was directed by co-executive producer Adam Kane and written by series developers Jeremy Carver and Anna Fricke. It first aired in the United States on Monday, April 11th, 2011 on Syfy and in Canada on the Space channel. In this episode, Josh and Sally struggle to save Aidan's life after Bishop's vicious attack. They bring him to the isolation room and are forced to enlist Nora's aid to steal supplies of blood. Celine offers herself to Aidan to give him the blood he needs to fully heal. Once he recovers, he knows that he has to settle matters with Bishop once and for all. Sally and Josh conspire to give Aidan an extra edge in the coming battle, but in truth, it is actually Aidan who tricks Josh into staying out of the fight for his own protection.
Synopsis[edit | edit source]
Cast[edit | edit source]
Principal Cast[edit | edit source]
|Sam Witwer||Aidan Waite|
|Meaghan Rath||Sally Malik|
|Sam Huntington||Josh Levinson|
Guest Stars[edit | edit source]
|Mark Pellegrino||James Bishop|
|Kristen Hager||Nora Sargeant|
|Gianpaolo Venuta||Danny Angeli|
|Vincent Leclerc||Marcus Damnian|
|Laurence Leboueuf||Celine (Age 20)|
|Jean-Sébastien Côté||Blue collar|
|Jason Cavalier||Officer Sully|
Notes & Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This episode is rated TV-14.
- Season finale.
- Danny Angeli makes a brief cameo in flashback during the "1 Year Ago" scene where we see Sally's body being carried out of the building.
- Marcus Damnian appears in flashback only.
- Final appearance for James Bishop and Celene.
Allusions[edit | edit source]
- The title to this episode is taken from the 1962 musical A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Forum by Stephen Sondheim.
See also[edit | edit source]
External Links[edit | edit source]
- "A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to Me Killing You" at TV.com Episode Guide
- "A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to Me Killing You" at TV Rage.com Episode Guide
|Something is definitely missing here!
One or more sections of this article is incomplete, and requires additional information to bring this article to a higher standard of quality. You can help Headhunter's Horror House Wiki by editing this page, provide missing information or improve outdated sections.