|This page is similar in name or subject to other pages.
|Aliases:||Hershel's walker wife |
|Franchise:||The Walking Dead|
|Location:||Greene farm, Georgia|
|Known relatives:||Hershel Greene |
Shawn Greene 
Maggie Greene 
Beth Greene 
|1st appearance:||"Pretty Much Dead Already"|
Annette Greene is a fictional zombie and a minor character featured in The Walking Dead multimedia franchise. She made two minor appearances on The Walking Dead television series where she was played by actress Amber Chaney. She appeared in "Pretty Much Dead Already" and "Nebraska" in season two.
Annette Greene lived on the Greene farm in rural Georgia in the early 2000s. She was the second wife of Hershel Greene and the stepmother of Maggie Greene. She was the mother of Beth Greene with Hershel and the mother of Shawn Greene from a previous marriage.
As with many people in the Greene family, Annette became a victim of the viral outbreak that turned people into walkers. She was secured inside the barn on the family estate, along with other walkers. Farmer hand Patricia would feed the walkers in the barn live chickens. 
After the walkers were let loose, Rick Grimes and his group of survivors took to cutting them down. The Annette walker fell during the hailstorm of bullets, (shot through the cheek by Daryl Dixon), but unbeknownst to the others, none of them were head shots. After all of the walkers were put down, a tearful Beth Greene approached her mother's corpse. Annette snarled and lunged up at her. The others quickly jumped in to pry her off and Andrea destroyed Annette Greene with a scythe to the back of the head. 
Notes & Trivia Edit
- The character of Annette Greene was created by comic book writer and TV series executive producer Robert Kirkman.
- Annette Greene has only ever really appeared as a walker. However, a photograph of the still-human Annette can be seen in "Save the Last One".
- Walking Dead: Save the Last One (Photograph only)
- Walking Dead: Secrets (Part of the walker throng in the barn; behind-the-scenes)
- Walking Dead: Pretty Much Dead Already (Part of the assembly escaping from the barn)
- Walking Dead: Nebraska (Killed by Andrea)