|"There's No Place Like Plrtz Glrb"|
|Air date||May 22nd, 2001|
|Producers||Tim Minear; Marti Noxon; Skip Schoolnik; Sandy Gallin; Gail Berman; Fran Rubel Kuzui; Kaz Kuzui; Kelly A. Manners; Joss Whedon; David Greenwalt|
|Starring||David Boreanaz; Charisma Carpenter; Alexis Denisof; J. August Richards|
"Through the Looking Glass"
"There's No Place Like Plrtz Glrb" is the twenty-second episode of season two of the supernatural action series Angel, and the forty-fourth episode of the series overall. It was written and directed by David Greenwalt. This episode first aired on the WB Network on Wednesday, May 22nd, 2001 at 9:00 pm.
Cast[edit | edit source]
Starring[edit | edit source]
|Charisma Carpenter||Cordelia Chase|
|Alexis Denisof||Wesley Wyndam-Pryce|
|J. August Richards||Charles Gunn|
Guest Starring[edit | edit source]
|Andy Hallett||The Host|
|Amy Acker||Winifred "Fred" Burkle|
|Mark Lutz||The Groosalugg|
|Tom McCleister||Host's elder|
|Lee Reherman||The Captain|
Special Guest Star[edit | edit source]
|Alyson Hannigan||Willow Rosenberg|
Co-Starring[edit | edit source]
|Jamie McShane||Rebel #2|
|Adoni Maropis||Rebel leader|
|Danan Pere||Rebel #1|
|Alex Nesic||Slave #1|
|Andrew Parks||Priest #1|
|Whitney Dylan||Serving wench|
Notes & Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This episode is rated TV-14.
- This episode is included on disc six of the Angel: Season Two DVD collection. The collection was produced by Warner Bros. Home Video and 20th Century Fox Television and released in Region 1 format on September 22nd, 2003. It is also included on disc twelve of the Angel: The Complete Series boxset collection, which was released on October 30th, 2007.
- This is the final episode of season two.
- Actors Craig Appel, Jackson Bolt and Rachelle Roderick are uncredited for their participation in this episode.
- This is the fourth appearance of Fred Burkle. She becomes a series regular beginning with the season three premiere, "Heartthrob".
- This is the fifteenth appearance of Lorne.
- This is the second appearance of the Groosalugg.
Allusions[edit | edit source]
- The title of this episode is a play on the phrase "There's no place like home", which was popularized by the character of Dorothy Gale in the 1939 film The Wizard of Oz. There are several references made to the film in this episode, including Angel partially quoting the phrase, Cordelia Chase clicking her heels, and Lorne referencing the Elton John song, "Goodbye Yellow Brick Road".
- The appearance of Willow Rosenberg at the end of the episode is to notify Angel of the death of Buffy Summers. This took place in the finale episode of season five of Buffy the Vampire Slayer titled "The Gift" when Buffy sacrificed herself to save her sister, Dawn Summers from Glory's ritual.
Quotes[edit | edit source]
- Charles Gunn: We die horribly and painfully, you go to Hell and I spend eternity in the arms of Baby Jesus.
Crew[edit | edit source]
See also[edit | edit source]
External Links[edit | edit source]
|Angel . This template will categorize articles that include it into the Angel season 2 episodes category.