|This page is similar in name or subject to other pages.
|Angel: Smile Time|
|Title:||Angel: Smile Time|
|Featuring:||Angel; Spike; Charles Gunn; Lorne; Winifred Burkle; Wesley Wyndam-Pryce|
|Creators:||Scott Tipton; David Messina; Elena Casagrande; Giovanna Niro; Neil Uyetake; Chris Ryall|
|Previous:||Angel: After the Fall|
|Next:||Spike: Shadow Puppets|
Angel: Smile Time is an American comic book limited series of the supernatural fantasy and genres. It is based on the Angel television series, which aired on the WB Network from 1999 to 2004. This series was published by IDW Publishing from December, 2008 to April, 2009 and totaled three issues. All three issues were reprinted in the Angel: Smile Time hardcover collection, which was released in August, 2009. "Smile Time" was written by Scott Tipton with artwork by David Messina and art assistance from Elena Casagrande. It was colored by Giovanna Niro with lettering by Neil Uyetake. All three issues were edited by Chris Ryall.
Annuals & Specials
Notes & Trivia
- Angel: Smile Time (2009) redirects to this page.
- This series is an adaptation of the "Smile Time" episode of Angel. At the time of its publication, it is the only series in the franchise that was a sequel to a specific episode.
- All three issues shipped with variant covers depicting a still shot from the "Smile Time" episode.
- The cover art to the direct market edition of issue #1 was reproduced for the cover to the hardcover collection.
- Angel: Smile Time
- Angel: After the Fall
- Buffy the Vampire Slayer Vol 1
- Buffy the Vampire Slayer Vol 2