- "Ahh... crap. You mean killing the beast really brings back the sun? I thought that was Angel's retarded fantasy."
"Salvage" is the thirteenth episode of season four of the supernatural drama series Angel and the seventy-ninth episode of the series overall. It was directed by Jefferson Kibbee and written by David Fury. It first aired on the WB Network Wednesday, March 5th, 2003. In this episode, Wesley Wyndam-Pryce decides to enlist the aide of former Slayer, Faith Lehane in order to stop Angelus. First however, he has to get her out of prison. Meanwhile, Angel has his final confrontation with The Beast. Back at the hotel, Cordelia Chase reveals her pregnancy to Connor.
|Joel David Moore
||Demon at bar
- Production code number: 4ADH13
- Actress Spice Williams Crosby is credited as Spice Williams in this episode.
- Actor Lon Moriarty is uncredited for his participation in this episode.
- Wesley Wyndam-Pryce: We need you.
- Faith Lehane: Well... hate to wet the paper for you, Wes, but I'm kind of unavailable right now. Maybe you wanna check back in a few decades when my parole comes up!
- Angelus: You don't like lackey? How about uh; toady? or lickspittle? Ahh, lickspittle's nice. Oh wait, I got it, flunky! That's it! You're just a big, stupid, butt ugly, slow-moving, flunky!
- Cordelia Chase: Faith! What the hell is she doing here?
- Faith Lehane: Nice to see you too, Cor.
- Wesley Wyndam-Pryce: She's here to help.
- Cordelia Chase: Oh gee, uh, that's great oh, wait a sec, wasn't she convicted of murder and sent to a state correctional facility for like a gazillion years?
- Faith Lehane: Murder 2, twenty-five years to life. For the record.
- Cordelia Chase: So now you brought psycho Slayer out of retirement to kill Angelus?