|Air date||October 22nd, 2001|
|Producers||Jeffrey Bell; Gail Berman; Sandy Gallin; David Greenwalt; Fran Rubel Kuzui; Kaz Kuzui; Kelly A. Manners; Tim Minear; Marti Noxon; Skip Schoolnik; Joss Whedon|
|Starring||David Boreanaz; Charisma Carpenter; Alexis Denisof; J. August Richards|
"Fredless" is the fifth episode of season three of the supernatural action series Angel and the fiftieth episode of the series overall. It was directed by Marita Grabiak and written by Mere Smith. It first aired on the WB Network on October 22nd, 2001. In this episode, Winifred Burkle's parents come to visit her at the hotel, but Fred is not at all happy to see them. She flees the Hyperion to take refuge at Caritas, and later, a bus station.
Synopsis[edit | edit source]
Cast[edit | edit source]
Principal Cast[edit | edit source]
|Charisma Carpenter||Cordelia Chase|
|Alexis Denisof||Wesley Wyndam-Pryce|
|J. August Richards||Charles Gunn|
|Amy Acker||Winifred "Fred" Burkle|
Guest Stars[edit | edit source]
|Gary Grubbs||Roger Burkle|
|Jennifer Griffin||Trish Burkle|
Notes & Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This episode is included on disc two of the Angel: Season Three DVD collection. It is also included on the Angel: The Complete Series boxset collection.
- Production code number: 3ADH05.
Allusions[edit | edit source]
- There are no allusions available for this episode at this time. Be the first to add some! Just click on the edit tab under the section heading and start typing. An allusion is an incidental reference made to a character, person, event or other miscellaneous piece of media that can be found somewhere in the episode itself. In most cases, this refers to characters or events from previous episodes.
Quotes[edit | edit source]
- Cordelia Chase: But, Angel, we're your friends, and and it's not healthy to repress stuff like this. You need to share your pain, express those feelings of grief and longing or... the curiosity is gonna kill me!
- Angel: Oh, no. Wouldn't want that.
- Winifred Burkle: Personally, I don't care at all what happened.
- Cordelia Chase: Shut up, Fred.
- Angel: Actually, you know what I need right now? Ice cream. You wanna get some ice cream?
- Winifred Burkle: I like ice cream.
- Cordelia Chase: Now we'll never ever know.
- Angel: That's right.
- Cordelia Chase: Voila! That's French for 'I think we stopped the bleeding'.
- Winifred Burkle: Thanks, Cordelia.
- Cordelia Chase: Next up, Multiple stab wounds. Angel!
- Angelus: Uhh! It's my turn! Oh, yay!
- Cordelia Chase: What a dork.
- Cordelia Chase: In a really weird way, you know who I miss?
- Wesley Wyndam-Pryce: Fred.
- Cordelia Chase: Actually I was gonna say her parents. Is that wrong?
- Angelus: I don't think so. They were very - nice.
- Cordelia Chase: Nice? They weren't just nice, Angel. They were...
- Charles Gunn: Parents.
- Wesley Wyndam-Pryce: They loved her, supported her, didn't grind her down into a - tiny self-conscious nub with their constant berating, their never ending tirade of debasement, and scorn and...
See also[edit | edit source]
External Links[edit | edit source]
|Angel . This template will categorize articles that include it into the Angel season 3 episodes category.