|This page is similar in name or subject to other pages.
- "Don't be so glum, eh? The way you tell it, one Slayer snuffs another one rises. I figure, there is a new chosen one getting all chosen even as we speak. I tell you what, when and if this new bird shows up, I'll give you first crack at it."
|Air date||November 14th, 2000|
|Producers||David Greenwalt; Gail Berman; Sandy Gallin; Kaz Kuzui; Fran Rubel Kuzui; Kelly A. Manners; Shawn Ryan; Skip Schoolnik|
|Starring||David Boreanaz; Charisma Carpenter; Alexis Denisof; J. August Richards|
"Guise Will Be Guise"
"The Shroud of Rahmon"
"Darla" is the seventh episode of season two of the vampire-thriller series Angel and the thirtieth episode of the series overall. The epsiode was written and directed by Tim Minear and first aired on the WB Network on Wednesday, November 14th, 2000.
Cast[edit | edit source]
Starring[edit | edit source]
|Charisma Carpenter||Cordelia Chase|
|Alexis Denisof||Wesley Wyndam-Pryce|
|J. August Richards||Charles Gunn|
Guest Starring[edit | edit source]
|Mark Metcalf||The Master|
|Christian Kane||Lindsey McDonald|
|Sam Anderson||Holland Manners|
Co-Starring[edit | edit source]
|Zitto Kazann||Gypsy man|
|Bart Petty||Security guard|
Notes & Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This episode is included on the Angel: Season Two DVD collection. It is also included on the Angel: The Complete Series boxset collection.
- Production code number: 2ADH07.
- This episode marks the directorial debut of Tim Minear.
- This episode aired on the same night as the "Fool for Love" episode of Buffy the Vampire Slayer, which presented the origin of Spike.
Allusions[edit | edit source]
- There are no allusions available for this episode at this time. Be the first to add some! Just click on the edit tab under the section heading and start typing. An allusion is an incidental reference made to a character, person, event or other miscellaneous piece of media that can be found somewhere in the episode itself. In most cases, this refers to characters or events from previous episodes.
Quotes[edit | edit source]
- Angel: It makes sense. She was a vampire. Now she has a soul.
- Cordelia Chase: That makes sense? So why don't you go around smashing mirrors?
- Angel: Because I don't have to look at myself in them.
- Darla: Lindsey. You never talk about yourself, Lindsey. You have a girlfriend? Boyfriend? Someone special?
- Lindsey McDonald: There's no one.
- Darla: No. No, there really isn't, is there? You can be with someone for a hundred and fifty years. Think you know them. Still, doesn't work out. Angelus. Oh, you should have seen us together.
- Lindsey McDonald: He was a different person then.
- Darla: And so was I... Now do you know what we've become?
- Lindsey McDonald: Enemies.
- Darla: Oh, no. Much worse. Now we're soul mates.
- Darla: Do you even know what I am?
- The Master: A woman of some property. No husband. No inheritance. Yes. I know what you are.
- Darla: I'm a whore.
- The Master: Well, yes, that too. You should have asked for a priest long ago, child. Your life may have been the better for it.
- Darla: And you should have paid me a visit before today, Father. Your life may have been more interesting because of it.
- Cordelia Chase: Well, before he said he could smell her. How about we cruise around with the top down, and you take big whiffs?
- Angel: We need to narrow it down further. Keep looking.
- Cordelia Chase: And my sister's living in Unit Three Nineteen.
- Angel: You don't have a sister.
- Cordelia Chase: Sure I do. My older, way older, like, four hundred-years-older, blonde sister, Darla. No last name. I've been desperately trying to find her because Mom and Dad are in the coma. Sue, the property manager, was very helpful. She even cried.
See also[edit | edit source]
External Links[edit | edit source]
|Angel . This template will categorize articles that include it into the Angel season 2 episodes category.