|Air date||December 10th, 2001|
|Writers||David H. Goodman|
|Director||Frederick King Keller |
|Producers||Jeffrey Bell; Gail Berman; Sandy Gallin; David Greenwalt; Fran Rubel Kuzui; Kaz Kuzui; Kelly A. Manners; Tim Minear; Marti Noxon; Skip Schoolnik; Joss Whedon|
|Starring||David Boreanaz; Charisma Carpenter; Alexis Denisof; J. August Richards; Amy Acker|
"Dad" is the tenth episode of season three of the supernatural action series Angel and the fifty-fourth episode of the series overall. It was directed by Frederick King Keller and written by David H. Goodman. It first aired on the WB Network on December 10th, 2001.
Synopsis[edit | edit source]
Cast[edit | edit source]
Principal Cast[edit | edit source]
|Charisma Carpenter||Cordelia Chase|
|Alexis Denisof||Wesley Wyndam-Pryce|
|J. August Richards||Charles Gunn|
|Amy Acker||Winifred "Fred" Burkle|
Guest Stars[edit | edit source]
Uncredited cast[edit | edit source]
Note: The following is taken from the full credits list for this entry on IMDB. As it is a website with user-submitted information, some of the data listed here, including character names may be inaccurate.
|Jake Tupen||Connor Angel|
|Connor Tupen||Connor Angel|
|Trent Tupen||Connor Angel|
Notes & Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This episode is included on disc three of the Angel: Season Three DVD collection, which was released in Region 1 format by 20th Century Fox on February 10th, 2004. It is also available on the Angel: The Complete Series DVD collection, which was released on October 30th, 2007.
- Production code number: 3ADH10.
- This is the final episode of the series to air in 2001.
- This is the fourth and final episode of Angel directed by Fred Keller. He previously directed "That Old Gang of Mine".
- This is the first episode of Angel written by David H. Goodman. He writes two episodes of the show in total. His next episode is "Double or Nothing".
- This is the first appearance of actress Laurel Holloman in the role of Justine Cooper. She appears next in "Provider".
- This is the third appearance of Linwood Murrow.
- This is the fourth appearance of the demon, Sahjhan.
- Actress Stephanie Courtney is better known as "Flo" from the Progressive Insurance advertisements.
- This is the eighteenth appearance of Lilah Morgan.
- This is the seventh appearance of Gavin Park.
- Jake, Connor and Trent Tupen, who are the infant doubles for Connor Angel are uncredited for their participation in this episode.
Allusions[edit | edit source]
- There are no allusions available for this episode at this time. Be the first to add some! Just click on the edit tab under the section heading and start typing. An allusion is an incidental reference made to a character, person, event or other miscellaneous piece of media that can be found somewhere in the episode itself. In most cases, this refers to characters or events from previous episodes.
Bloopers[edit | edit source]
- There are no bloopers available for this episode at this time. Be the first to add some! Just click on the edit tab under the section heading and start typing. A blooper is any revealing mistake that can be found within the episode that the production crew may have missed during editing. This can range from inconsistent lines of dialogue to visible production equipment in the shot to mis-spoken lines of dialogue, or... dare we say it? A wardrobe malfunction.
Quotes[edit | edit source]
- Angel: I'm his only family. My job now is to be everything for him.
- Cordelia Chase: Really? Okay. Follow me. Come on.
- Angel: Where are we going?
- Cordelia Chase: Come on.
- Angel: Cordelia...
- Cordelia Chase: We're going outside, where your son's gonna wanna go play, where you'll have to rush him to the hospital if he gets sick in the daytime. But I see your point. You can't go outside in the day like other parents because - you're a vampire. And even if you weren't, you can't do everything for him.
- Angel: If he has to get to the hospital at noon on the sunniest day of the year, he'll get there - even if I don't.
- Charles Gunn: What are you doing?
- Wesley Wyndam-Pryce: Trying to imagine myself as John Wayne in Rio Bravo, you?
- Charles Gunn: Austin Stoker, Assault on Precinct Thirteen.
- Cordelia Chase: If we live through this, trade in the DVD players and get a life.
- Lorne: He doesn't like Smokey Robinson and the Miracles? I thought you said this kid had a soul.
See also[edit | edit source]
External Links[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
|Angel . This template will categorize articles that include it into the Angel season 3 episodes category.