|Air date||January 14th, 2002|
|Producers||Jeffrey Bell; Gail Berman; Sandy Gallin; David Greenwalt; Fran Rubel Kuzui; Kaz Kuzui; Kelly A. Manners; Tim Minear; Marti Noxon; Skip Schoolnik; Joss Whedon|
|Starring||David Boreanaz; Charisma Carpenter; Alexis Denisof; J. August Richards; Amy Acker|
"Birthday" is the eleventh episode of season three of the supernatural action series Angel and the fifty-fifth episode of the series overall. It was directed by Michael Grossman and written by Mere Smith. It first aired on the WB Network on January 14th, 2002.
|Charisma Carpenter||Cordelia Chase|
|Alexis Denisof||Wesley Wyndam-Pryce|
|J. August Richards||Charles Gunn|
|Amy Acker||Winifred "Fred" Burkle|
Guest Starring Edit
|Max Baker||Hotel clerk|
Uncredited cast Edit
Note: The following is taken from the full credits list for this entry on IMDB. As it is a website with user-submitted information, some of the data listed here, including character names may be inaccurate.
|David Greenwalt||"Cordy" theme singer|
|Marti Noxon||"Cordy" theme singer|
|Jake Tupen||Connor Angel|
|Connor Tupen||Connor Angel|
|Trent Tupen||Connor Angel|
Notes & Trivia Edit
- This episode is production code number 3ADH11.
- This episode is included on disc three of the Angel: Season Three DVD collection, which was released in Region 1 format by 20th Century Fox on February 10th, 2004. It is also available on the Angel: The Complete Series DVD collection, which was released on October 30th, 2007.
- This is the first episode of the series to air in 2002.
- Executive producer David Greenwalt is also a "Cordy" theme singer in this episode. He is uncredited in the episode in this capacity.
- Consulting producer Marti Noxon is also a "Cordy" theme singer in this episode. She is uncredited in the episode in this capacity.
- Jake, Connor and Trent Tupen, who are the infant doubles for Connor Angel are uncredited for their participation in this episode.
- Charles Gunn: Hey, is it true that you and Wes were... You know, that you had a little...
- Cordelia Chase: Humiliating kiss where he drooled all over my chin? Yeah, but I've worked really hard to repress it.
- Wesley Wyndam-Pryce: Right. Well, as much as I love this forced death march down memory lane...
- Charles Gunn: What is it with you Sunnydale folks and repression? I mean, you three are the most denying-est folks I ever met.
- Wesley Wyndam-Pryce: Angel, what are you doing on the floor?
- Angel: I had this dream that Cordy was here. She was trying to umm... tell me something, something really important.
- Cordelia Chase: Yes, and, and...
- Angel: It's weird.
- Cordelia Chase: How are *you* a champion? In what way are you a champion?
- Angel: Oh, whoa-whoa-whoa-whoa! Dirty people! Not touching the baby!
- Cordelia Chase: But pig-drinking bloodsuckers are okay? I meant that in a nice way.
- Charles Gunn: C'mon you telling me you never hid anything in your underwear drawer?
- Winifred Burkle: I don't know. I mean, for five years I didn't even have... Can we not talk about my underwear, please? And put that down.
See also Edit
External Links Edit
|Angel . This template will categorize articles that include it into the Angel season 3 episodes category.