|Location:||Bon Temps, Louisiana|
|1st appearance:||"Burning House of Love"|
|Final:||"To Love Is to Bury"|
Amy Burley is a supporting character featured in the second half of season one of the HBO television series True Blood. She was played by actress Lizzy Caplan and introduced in episode 7, "Burning House of Love". Amy made six appearances in the series in total.
Biography[edit | edit source]
Notes & Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The character of Amy Burley was created by director Marcos Siega and screenwriter Chris Offutt, based on concepts originally developed by Charlaine Harris.
- Amy Burley is unique to the continuity of the True Blood television series and does not have a counterpart in the "Southern Vampire Mysteries" series of novels.
- Final appearance: "You'll Be the Death of Me".
- Actress Lizzy Caplan is also known for playing the role of Marlena Diamond in the 2008 monster movie Cloverfield.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- True Blood: Burning House of Love
- True Blood: The Fourth Man in the Fire
- True Blood: Plaisir d'amour
- True Blood: I Don't Wanna Know (Kills Eddie Gauthier)
- True Blood: To Love Is to Bury (Final appearance; dies)
- True Blood: You'll Be the Death of Me (As a corpse only)
See also[edit | edit source]
External Links[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
This article relates to characters pertaining to the True Blood franchise. This template will categorize articles that include it into the True Blood characters category.