|Franchise:||American Horror Story|
|Location:||Los Angeles, California|
|1st appearance:||"Halloween (Part 2)"|
Amir Stanley is a fictional high school student and ghost featured in the FX Network television series American Horror Story. He was featured in season one of the show, which was billed under the subtitle, "Murder House". Amir Stanley was introduced in episode 1x05, "Halloween (Part 2)", where he was played by actor Alexander Nimetz. He also appeared in episode 1x06, "Piggy, Piggy".
Amir Stanley was a male teenager who attended Westfield High School in Los Angeles, California in the 1990s. In 1994, a mentally disturbed student named Tate Langdon entered the school and began randomly murdering several students with a shotgun. Amir was one of fifteen such unfortunate souls to lose his life on that tragic day. His name was included on a plaque of the Wolverines Memorial Trust located inside the high school library.
Some fifteen years later, Amir Stanley's ghost was one of five spirits who could pierce the veil between the land of the living and the land of the dead on Halloween night. Along with Kyle Greenwall, Stephanie Boggs, Chloe Stapleton and Kevin Gedman, they tracked Tate Langdon down, who was a ghost himself by this point. They found him on the beach on a date with a living girl named Violet Harmon. Visually, they all maintained the appearance of how they died, including injuries, though Violet assumed that this was all part of some Halloween prank. She referred to them as the "Dead Breakfast Club".
Notes & Trivia Edit
- The character of Amir Stanley was created by director David Semel and Tim Minear based on concepts developed by Brad Falchuk and Ryan Murphy.
- Playing the role of Amir Stanley is Alexander Nimetz' first professional acting work.
- Chloe Stapleton - Fellow student/victim. One of the Dead Breakfast Club.
- Kevin Gedman - Fellow student/victim. One of the Dead Breakfast Club.
- Kyle Greenwall - Fellow student/victim. One of the Dead Breakfast Club.
- Stephanie Boggs - Fellow student/victim. One of the Dead Breakfast Club.
- Tate Langdon - Murderer. Hates him and wants revenge.
- Violet Harmon - Could care less about her. Willing to kill her just to torment Tate.