|"Protect the Coven"|
|Air date||January 15th, 2014|
|Producers||Joseph Incaprera; Alexis Martin Woodall; Douglas Petrie; Alfonso Gomez-Rejon; Jessica Sharzer; Bradley Buecker; James Wong; Jennifer Salt; Tim Minear; Dante Di Loreto; Brad Falchuk; Ryan Murphy; James Williams|
|Starring||Sarah Paulson; Taissa Farmiga; Frances Conroy; Evan Peters; Lily Rabe; Emma Roberts; Denis O'Hare; Kathy Bates; Jessica Lange|
"The Magical Delights of Stevie Nicks"
"Go to Hell"
"Protect the Coven" is the eleventh episode of season three of the horror-themed television series American Horror Story and the thirty-sixth episode of the series overall. It is chapter eleven in the "Coven" storyline. The episode was directed by Bradley Buecker and written by Jennifer Salt. It first aired on the FX Network on Wednesday, January 15th, 2014 at 10:00 pm.
Synopsis[edit | edit source]
Cast[edit | edit source]
Principal Cast[edit | edit source]
Guest Stars[edit | edit source]
|Angela Bassett||Marie Laveau|
|Danny Huston||The Axeman|
|Michael Christofer||Harrison Renard|
Co-Stars[edit | edit source]
|Ike Jackson||James Grady|
|Jennifer Lynn Warren||Borquita LaLaurie|
Notes & Trivia[edit | edit source]
There are no notations or trivia available for this episode at this time. Be the first to add some! Just click on the edit tab under the section heading and start typing. This may include all out-of-universe as well as in-universe information relating to the episode. Acceptable notations may include:
- The production code number for the episode.
- Home video availability for the episode (VHS, DVD, Blu-ray, etc.), as well as which services provide digital download copies and/or streaming video services.
- The rating for the episode (TV-14, TV-MA, etc.)
- How many episodes in this series the director may have worked on.
- How many episodes in this series the writer may have worked on.
- Unique spelling or mis-spelling of selected cast and crew member, which may differ from how they are identified in other works.
- Character appearances and other annotations.
Allusions[edit | edit source]
- There are no allusions available for this episode at this time. Be the first to add some! Just click on the edit tab under the section heading and start typing. An allusion is an incidental reference made to a character, person, event or other miscellaneous piece of media that can be found somewhere in the episode itself. In most cases, this refers to characters or events from previous episodes.
Bloopers[edit | edit source]
- There are no bloopers available for this episode at this time. Be the first to add some! Just click on the edit tab under the section heading and start typing. A blooper is any revealing mistake that can be found within the episode that the production crew may have missed during editing. This can range from inconsistent lines of dialogue to visible production equipment in the shot to mis-spoken lines of dialogue, or... dare we say it? A wardrobe malfunction.
Quotes[edit | edit source]
- The Axeman: I love you more than jazz, baby doll.
- Myrtle Snow: The harvester ant is one of the most venomous creatures in the world, along with Fiona.
- Myrtle Snow: Oh, Madison, you are the worst kind of Hollywood cliché: a bobble-head with crotchless panties!
- Madison Montgomery: And you're a dried-up old Hot Pocket, but I don't judge.
- Myrtle Snow: Ah, figs, ah, figs. Mother Nature's brown diamonds. In the fall, the rotting leaves smell like an Olympian's ejaculate.
- Delphine LaLaurie: Although my mother's maiden name was Lovable, she did not pass that quality on to me, her daughter. I suppose I was an unhappy child. Not very nice, either. I kept to myself, communing with rodents and small animals. Cutting parts off to see how they'd fare, or if they'd die.
- Spalding: I care about this coven. About preserving the ancient line of Salem. Everything is at risk because Fiona has become confused, reckless. She's forgotten that Marie Laveau has been and always will be her sworn enemy. Marie Laveau must die.
- Delphine LaLaurie: She can't die. The bitch is immortal.
- Spalding: By magic. And by magic, she can be undone.
- Marie Laveau: Damn, Delphine. You know, girl, you may be rotten to the core, but you do make a sweet French '75.
- Delphine LaLaurie: Thank you, ma'am.
- Marie Laveau Leave it! And get out. Only thing that could ruin this moment is to have to look at your fugly face.
- Delphine LaLaurie: I'll leave when I'm finished.
- Marie Laveau: Oh, You will obey me, servant.
- Delphine LaLaurie: I told you. I'm not finished. But you are. [stabs Marie in the chest]
- Marie Laveau Stupid cow! Thinking you could... kill me!
- Delphine LaLaurie: Yeah, the m-magic takes time to work. Your fate is sealed!
- Marie Laveau: Oh, you stupid rube! That ain't magic. It's a antihistamine! And the only thing I'm allergic to is you! Damn you!
See also[edit | edit source]
External Links[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- Credited, but does not appear in this episode.
|American Horror Story. This template will categorize articles that include it into the American Horror Story season 3 episodes category.|