- "The darkness. It has me."
- ―Violet Harmon
|Air date||November 9th, 2011|
|Producers||Alexis Martin Woodall; Chip Vucelich; Tim Minear; Jessica Sharzer; Bradley Buecker; James Wong; Jennifer Salt; Dante Di Loreto; Brad Falchuk; Ryan Murphy|
|Starring||Dylan McDermott; Connie Britton; Evan Peters; Taissa Farmiga; Denis O'Hare; Jessica Lange|
"Halloween (Part 2)"
"Piggy, Piggy" is the sixth episode of season one of the anthology series American Horror Story. The episode was directed by Michael Uppendahl and written by Jessica Sharzer. The episode first aired on the FX Network on Wednesday, November 9th, 2011.
Cast[edit | edit source]
Principal Cast[edit | edit source]
|Dylan McDermott||Ben Harmon|
|Connie Britton||Vivien Harmon|
|Evan Peters||Tate Langdon|
|Taissa Farmiga||Violet Harmon|
|Denis O'Hare||Larry Harvey |
|Jessica Lange||Constance Langdon|
Guest Stars[edit | edit source]
|Frances Conroy||Moira O'Hara|
|Matt Ross||Charles Montgomery|
|Sarah Paulson||Billie Dean Howard|
|Brando Eaton||Kyle Greenwell|
|Ashley Rickards||Chloe Stapleton|
|Alessandra Torresani||Stephanie Bogg|
|Jordan David||Kevin Gedman|
|Eve Gordon||Doctor Hall|
|Missy Doty||Nurse Angela|
Co-Stars[edit | edit source]
|Preston James Hillier||SWAT officer|
|Alexander Nimetz||Amir Stanley|
|Heather Olt||Nurse Regina|
|Peter Allen Vogt||Fat robber|
Notes & Trivia[edit | edit source]
- "Piggy Piggy", "Piggy, Piggy', "AHS: Piggy, Piggy" and "AHS: Piggy Piggy" all serve as shortcuts to this page.
- This episode is available on disc two of the American Horror Story: The Complete First Season DVD collection.
- This episode is production code number: 1ATS05.
- Actor Eric Stonestreet is given a "Special Guest Star" credit in this episode.
- Actor Riley Schmidt is uncredited for his participation in this episode.
- The song playing when Vivien Harmon is having her nightmare is Bach's Cello Suite #5 in C Minor.
Allusions[edit | edit source]
- There are no allusions available for this episode at this time. Be the first to add some! Just click on the edit tab under the section heading and start typing. An allusion is an incidental reference made to a character, person, event or other miscellaneous piece of media that can be found somewhere in the episode itself. In most cases, this refers to characters or events from previous episodes.
Quotes[edit | edit source]
- Tate Langdon: Something has changed in you. Towards me. You're distant, cold. I don't know what I've done, but I'll leave you alone from now on if that's what you want. Is that what you want? You know why I'd leave you alone? Because I care about your feelings more than mine. I love you. There I said it, not just on some chalkboard. I would never let anybody or anything hurt you. I've never felt that way about anyone.
- Tate Langdon: I like birds, too.
- Violet Harmon: Why do you like them?
- Tate Langdon: Because they can fly away when things get too crazy, I guess.
- Violet Harmon: The darkness. It has me.
See also[edit | edit source]
External Links[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- Credited, but does not appear in this episode.
This article pertains to an episode from season one of the American Horror Story television series.
This template will categorize articles that include it into the American Horror Story/Season 1 episodes category.