|"Halloween (Part 1)"|
|Air date||October 26th, 2011|
|Producers||Alexis Martin Woodall; Chip Vucelich; Tim Minear; Jessica Sharzer; Bradley Buecker; James Wong; Jennifer Salt; Dante Di Loreto; Brad Falchuk; Ryan Murphy|
|Starring||Dylan McDermott; Connie Britton; Evan Peters; Taissa Farmiga; Denis O'Hare; Jessica Lange|
"Halloween (Part 2)"
"Halloween (Part 1)" is the fourth episode of season one of the anthology series American Horror Story. The episode was directed by David Semel and written by James Wong. The episode first aired on the FX Network on Wednesday, October 26th, 2011.
Cast[edit | edit source]
Principal Cast[edit | edit source]
|Dylan McDermott||Ben Harmon|
|Connie Britton||Vivien Harmon|
|Evan Peters||Tate Langdon|
|Taissa Farmiga||Violet Harmon|
|Denis O'Hare||Larry Harvey|
|Jessica Lange||Constance Langdon|
Guest Stars[edit | edit source]
Co-Stars[edit | edit source]
|Carmen Blanchard||Young Violet|
|Kaylee Bryant||Zombie slut|
|Shauna Case||Pirate girl|
|Teddy Lane, Jr.||Cop|
|Courtney Schleinkofer||Girl patient|
|Steve Spel||EMT #2|
|Toni Wynne||Zombie slut #2|
Notes & Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This episode is available on disc one of the American Horror Story: The Complete First Season DVD and Blu-ray collections.
- This episode is production code number: 1ATS03.
- This is the first episode of American Horror Story directed by David Semel.
- Actor Riley Schmidt is uncredited for his participation in this episode.
- The flashback scenes involving Chad and Patrick take place in 2010.
- This is the first professional acting work for Kaylee Bryant who plays a zombie dressed up for Halloween.
- This is the first professional acting work for Shauna Case who plays a pirate dressed up for Halloween.
Quotes[edit | edit source]
- Chad Warwick: I am trying here! I am trying to make this place warm and inviting and spectacular and have this Halloween party shot by Elle friggin' Decor so someone will see it and sweep in and take this place off our hands, and then i can feel free to fall in love with a 25-year-old who has great biceps. So get off my back, carve a goddamn pumpkin, go get a goddamn costume, and man up.
- Chad Warwick: And pick me up some Gala apples. I thought these Golden Delicious would look dramatic in the bobbing bucket. They just look dull and depressing. There's no contrast.
- Vivien Harmon: We have style.
- Marcy: Everybody thinks they have style, and everybody thinks they're funny. Most people aren't.
- Chad Warwick: I think you should just leave.
- Vivien Harmon: You think we should just leave our house?
- Chad Warwick: It's not your house. We know it, you know it, and the house knows it. Frankly, you don't deserve it.
See also[edit | edit source]
External Links[edit | edit source]
This article pertains to an episode from season one of the American Horror Story television series.
This template will categorize articles that include it into the American Horror Story/Season 1 episodes category.