|"Go to Hell"|
|Air date||January 22nd, 2014|
|Producers||Bradley Buecker; Michael Cedar; Dante Di Loreto; Brad Falchuk; Alfonso Gomez-Rejon; Joe Incaprera; Alexis Martin Woodall; Tim Minear; Ryan Murphy; Douglas Petrie; Jennifer Salt; Jessica Sharzer; James E. Williams; James Wong|
|Starring||Sarah Paulson; Taissa Farmiga; Frances Conroy; Evan Peters; Lily Rabe; Emma Roberts; Denis O'Hare; Kathy Bates; Jessica Lange|
"Protect the Coven"
"The Seven Wonders"
"Go to Hell" is the twelfth episode of season three of the horror-themed television series American Horror Story and the thirty-seventh episode of the series overall. It is chapter twelve in the "Coven" storyline. The episode was directed by Alfonso Gomez-Rejon and written by Jessica Sharzer. It first aired on the FX Network on Wednesday, January 22nd, 2014 at 10:00 pm.
Synopsis[edit | edit source]
Cast[edit | edit source]
Principal Cast[edit | edit source]
Guest Stars[edit | edit source]
|Angela Bassett||Marie Laveau|
|Danny Huston||The Axeman|
|Lance Reddick||Papa Legba|
|Cheeky Blakk||Hungry woman|
|Maureen Brennan||Tour guide|
|Danny Cosmo||Stinky man/Joseph|
|Sharon Garrison||Demure tourist|
|Raeden Greer||Pauline LaLaurie|
|Lara Grice||Female tourist|
|Choppy Guillotte||Male tourist|
|Jaren Mitchell||Customer #1|
|Thomas Francis Murphy||Claude|
|Emily Marie Palmer||Abigail|
|Ashlynn Ross||Marie Jeanne LaLaurie|
|Jennifer Lynn Warren||Borquita LaLaurie|
|Brandon Bracey||House slave|
|John Henry||Papa Legba shadow|
Notes & Trivia[edit | edit source]
- "AHS: Go to Hell" redirects to this page.
- This episode is included on disc four of the American Horror Story: Coven DVD collection and disc three of the American Horror Story: Coven Blu-ray collection. Both versions were produced by 20th Century Fox and released on October 7th, 2014.
- This episode is production code number: 3ATS12.
- This is the final appearance of the Axeman as a living person; dies in this episode.
- Actor Denis O'Hare is credited in this episode, but does not make an actual appearance.
- This is the ninth episode of American Horror Story directed by Alfonso Gomez-Rejon. It is his fifth episode from "Coven".
- This is the sixth episode of American Horror Story written by Jessica Sharzer. It is her second episode from "Coven".
Allusions[edit | edit source]
- There are no allusions available for this episode at this time. Be the first to add some! Just click on the edit tab under the section heading and start typing. An allusion is an incidental reference made to a character, person, event or other miscellaneous piece of media that can be found somewhere in the episode itself. In most cases, this refers to characters or events from previous episodes.
Bloopers[edit | edit source]
- There are no bloopers available for this episode at this time. Be the first to add some! Just click on the edit tab under the section heading and start typing. A blooper is any revealing mistake that can be found within the episode that the production crew may have missed during editing. This can range from inconsistent lines of dialogue to visible production equipment in the shot to mis-spoken lines of dialogue, or... dare we say it? A wardrobe malfunction.
Quotes[edit | edit source]
- There are no quotes available for this episode at this time. Be the first to add some! Just click on the edit tab under the section heading and start typing. The preferred format for quotes is an asterisk, followed by the character's name (bold and hyper-linked), semi-colon then the quote itself (without quotation marks. Quotes should be separated by four elipses (....) unless multiple quotes are used between characters as part of a conversation.
See also[edit | edit source]
External Links[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- Credited, but does not appear in this episode.
|American Horror Story. This template will categorize articles that include it into the American Horror Story season 3 episodes category.|
This article contains an excessive amount of redlinks, ie, articles that have yet to be created. Editors are encouraged to create articles corresponding to the "red links" shown on this page.
This template will categorize articles that include it into Articles with excessive redlinks.