|This page is similar in name or subject to other pages.
|Continuity:||A Nightmare on Elm Street|
|Known relatives:||Mrs Johnson (mother)|
Dennis Johnson (father)
Rick Johnson (brother)
Dan Jordan (boyfriend)
Jacob Johnson (son)
|1st appearance:||A Nightmare on Elm Street 4: The Dream Master (1988)|
|Final:||Freddy Vs. Jason vs. Ash: The Nightmare Warriors Vol 1|
Alice Johnson is a fictional high school student featured in the A Nightmare on Elm Street film series. Played by actress Lisa Wilcox, she was the main protagonist in the 1988 film A Nightmare on Elm Street 4: The Dream Master and its 1989 sequel, A Nightmare on Elm Street 5: The Dream Child. Kristen Clayton played the role of a younger dream version of Alice in The Dream Master.
Overview[edit | edit source]
Biography[edit | edit source]
Notes & Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The character of Alice Johnson was created by director Renny Harlin and scerenwriters William Kotzwinkle, Brian Helgeland, and Scott Pierce.
- Archival footage of Alice Johnson is included in a recap in the beginning of Freddy vs. Jason.
- Playing the role of Alice Johnson is actress Lisa Wilcox's first work in film. Prior to her theatrical debut in A Nightmare on Elm Street 4: The Dream Master, Lisa made appearances in episodes of various television programs. It is also Lisa's first work in the horror genre.
- This is the third film role for actress Kristen Clayton. She also played a little girl in the third installment in the series, A Nightmare on Elm Street 3: Dream Warriors.
- Actress Ellie Cornell, known for playing Rachel Carruthers in two installments from the Halloween series, Halloween 4: The Return of Michael Myers and Halloween 5: The Revenge of Michael Myers, originally auditioned for the role of Alice in The Dream Master.
- Alice Johnson is the first of the Nightmare heroines to have a child. The second is Heather Langenkamp-Porter, who appears in the non-canon sequel, New Nightmare.
- Alice has the "Dream Power" to pull others in her dreams as well as to absorb the dream powers of others and is the titular "Dream Master" in the fourth film. She absorbs Kristen Parker's dream pulling and acrobatic ability, Sheila Kopecky's technology intelligence, Roland Kincaid's strength, Rick Johnson's karate skill and Debbie Stevens' toughness.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- A Nightmare on Elm Street 4: The Dream Master
- A Nightmare on Elm Street 5: The Dream Child
- Freddy vs. Jason vs. Ash Vol 1
See also[edit | edit source]
External Links[edit | edit source]
- at the Movie Database
- Alice Johnson at the Elm Street Wiki
- Alice Johnson at the Friday the 13th Wiki
References[edit | edit source]
This article relates to characters pertaining to the A Nightmare on Elm Street franchise. This template will categorize articles that include it into the A Nightmare on Elm Street characters category.