|Birth name:||Alfonso I. Delgado|
|Notable works:||From Dusk Till Dawn: The Series|
|1st Horror:||From Dusk Till Dawn: Pilot|
Alfonso I. Delgado is a television associate producer. Alfonso's first work in the horror genre was working on the El Rey Network television series From Dusk Till Dawn: The Series, which was a remake of the 1996 feature film, From Dusk Till Dawn, by director Robert Rodriguez. Alfonso was credited in all ten episodes from season one, and occasionally shared credit with fellow associate producer Tom Proper. Alfonso was credited in the end-title sequence of each episode.
As an associate producer Edit
- From Dusk Till Dawn: Pilot
- From Dusk Till Dawn: Blood Runs Thick
- From Dusk Till Dawn: Mistress
- From Dusk Till Dawn: Let's Get Ramblin'
- From Dusk Till Dawn: Self-Contained
- From Dusk Till Dawn: Place of Dead Roads
- From Dusk Till Dawn: Pandemonium
- From Dusk Till Dawn: La Conquista
- From Dusk Till Dawn: Boxman
- From Dusk Till Dawn: The Take
Notes & Trivia Edit
- Alfonso Delgado is also known for working as a co-producer on the crime drama series Rizzoli & Isles.
- From Dusk Till Dawn: The Series is not the first time that Alfonso was worked on a TV series that was a remake of a previous project. He also worked as a post-production supervisor on two episodes of the 2003 reboot of Dragnet.
- Alfonso Delgdo was an associate producer on Law & Order and was credited in 111 episodes between 2005 and 2010.
External Links Edit
This article relates to actors or production crew members pertaining to the From Dusk Till Dawn film franchise. This template will categorize articles that include it into the From Dusk Till Dawn crew members category.