|This page is similar in name or subject to other pages.
|Birth name:||Alan E. Ball|
|Roles:||Producer; Director; Writer|
|Date of birth:||May 13th, 1957|
|Place of birth:||Atlanta, Georgia|
|Notable works:||True Blood|
|1st Horror:||True Blood: Strange Love|
Alan Ball is a television producer and writer best known for creating the television programs Six Feet Under and True Blood for HBO. For True Blood he has directed two episodes and had a hand in the development of the scripts for each episode of the series. As a writer, he worked on ten episodes of the series between seasons 1-5.
As a director Edit
As a writer Edit
- True Blood: Strange Love
- True Blood: The First Taste
- True Blood: Shake and Fingerpop
- True Blood: Frenzy
- True Blood: I Got a Right to Sing the Blues
- True Blood: Evil Is Going On
- True Blood: If You Love Me, Why Am I Dyin'?
- True Blood: Spellbound
- True Blood: Hopeless
- True Blood: Save Yourself
Notes & Trivia Edit
- In the Spring of 2012, Alan Ball announced that season five would be his final season on True Blood. He received a standing ovation for his work on the program at the True Blood panel at the 2012 San Diego Comic-con.
- Following his work on True Blood, Alan Ball worked as an executive producer on episodes of the crime drama series Banshee.
External Links Edit
This article relates to actors, crew members and other behind-the-scenes creators pertaining to the True Blood franchise. This template will categorize articles that include it into the True Blood Crew Members category.