|This page is similar in name or subject to other pages.
|Birth name:||Alan E. Ball|
|Roles:||Producer; Director; Writer|
|Date of birth:||May 13th, 1957|
|Place of birth:||Atlanta, Georgia|
|Notable works:||True Blood|
|1st Horror:||True Blood: Strange Love|
Alan Ball is a television producer and writer best known for creating the television programs Six Feet Under and True Blood for HBO. For True Blood he has directed two episodes and had a hand in the development of the scripts for each episode of the series. As a writer, he worked on ten episodes of the series between seasons 1-5.
As a director[edit | edit source]
As a writer[edit | edit source]
- True Blood: Strange Love
- True Blood: The First Taste
- True Blood: Shake and Fingerpop
- True Blood: Frenzy
- True Blood: I Got a Right to Sing the Blues
- True Blood: Evil Is Going On
- True Blood: If You Love Me, Why Am I Dyin'?
- True Blood: Spellbound
- True Blood: Hopeless
- True Blood: Save Yourself
Notes & Trivia[edit | edit source]
- In the Spring of 2012, Alan Ball announced that season five would be his final season on True Blood. He received a standing ovation for his work on the program at the True Blood panel at the 2012 San Diego Comic-con.
- Following his work on True Blood, Alan Ball worked as an executive producer on episodes of the crime drama series Banshee.
External Links[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
This article relates to actors, crew members and other behind-the-scenes creators pertaining to the True Blood franchise. This template will categorize articles that include it into the True Blood Crew Members category.