|A Quiet Place Part II|
|Title:||A Quiet Place Part II|
|Directed by:||John Krasinski|
|Written by:||John Krasinski|
|Produced by:||John Krasinski; Allyson Seeger; JoAnn Perritano; Bradley Fuller; Andrew Form; Michael Bay|
|Music by:||Marco Beltrami|
|Edited by:||Michael P. Shawver|
|Distributed by:||Buffalo FilmWorks|
|Released:||March 8th, 2020|
|Running time:||97 min.|
|Previous:||A Quiet Place|
A Quiet Place Part II is an American feature film of the supernatural thriller subgenre of horror. It is a sequel to the 2018 movie A Quiet Place. It was written and directed by John Krasinski and produced by Buffalo FilmWorks, Paramount Pictures, Platinum Dunes, and Sunday Night. It was distributed in the United States through Paramount Pictures and premiered in New York City, New York on March 8th, 2020. The world premiere of the film was postponed due to the effects of the COVID-19 pandemic.
Following the deadly events at home, the Abbott family must now face the terrors of the outside world as they continue their fight for survival in silence. Forced to venture into the unknown, they quickly realize that the creatures that hunt by sound are not the only threats that lurk beyond the sand path.
|Emily Blunt||Evelyn Abbott|
|Millicent Simmonds||Regan Abbott|
|Noah Jupe||Marcus Abbott|
|John Krasinski||Lee Abbott|
|Lauren-Ashley Cristiano||Emmett's wife|
|Zachary Golinger||Emmett's son|
|Sheri Fairchild||Woman at hair salon|
|Barbara Singer||Old woman in store|
|Gary Sundown||Island person|
|Ashley Dyke||Woman in the window|
Notes & Trivia
- The tagline to this film is "Silence is NOT enough".
- A Quiet Place 2 redirects to this page.
- There are a total of fourteen credited cast members in this film.
- The world premiere of this film was released on May 28th, 2021. Its national release was delayed due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Director and screenwriter John Krasinski also makes an appearance in the film as Lee Abbott.
- Actors Emily Blunt, John Krasinski, Millicent Simmonds and Noah Jupe all reprise their roles from the first film.